Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 01-31-2008, 06:39 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs down 8 months more?

That is too much time for the realese... way too much!! What happend? I thought you were testing the game..
Old 01-31-2008, 07:05 PM
wheelking

Unfortunaletly yes,this is true
What will they do in this 8 month?test it?

I think they are playing,playing...then get bored,so they add some extra thing,then play again...then get bored again,fix a little thing...like this
8 months is really much.It should be 5-6months

Learning the release date made us very disappointed than delaying the previous release date i think.Now,wait for 8 months with getting hurt by this RnR pain but this won't make the release date pulled back so we have no choice different than waiting other games like EURO TS and Headlight demo
Old 01-31-2008, 07:33 PM
Approved Member

And they said testing will take 2-3 months yeah right.... they should say 2-3monts-1 year ... If we have to wait 8 months then the best thing they can do is release a demo..
Old 02-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Approved Member

Ok guys you know I been with you all these years. I have been translating so much RnR stuff I should be sick of it by now. I have a whole disc dedicated to RnR at home with interviews and videos and etc.

At one point I got sick of it all, and stopped believing this game will ever come out, even though I know that is impossible. They put too much money into advertising for RnR. Nobody throws away that much money.

Now I hear this game will come out. Do you know what it means when they can estimate a release month? It means they really are 99% finished with it. After the game is finished there is a ton more work. They have to do a final major test for bugs. Test it on 20 different systems with different video cards, make the final deals with the publisher, the publisher has to make deals with stores, and all this goes through red tape. Yes it takes 8 more months.

But you know what, without bugs this will be the best truck simulator ever. They might still surprise us with multiplayer too.

Personally I am extremely happy they can name a date, finally after 6 years they can name a date. Not some quarter of 2008 but an actual month. That is amazing. I never thought it would happen. So we should be happy. Thats my opinion.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:14 AM
wheelking

without bugs is really good!! I hope there won!t be any bugs like Haulin(full of bugs)
Old 02-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
And they said testing will take 2-3 months yeah right.... they should say 2-3monts-1 year ... If we have to wait 8 months then the best thing they can do is release a demo..
I think they mean 2 - 3 month takes rign roll game demo test in lab.I not know what they testing now.Maybe they test our waiting pain.I read august 2007 that rign roll is finished and testing is going on Right now seem they are doing final things for rign roll in 8 month.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelking View Post
without bugs is really good!! I hope there won!t be any bugs like Haulin(full of bugs)
But SCS always have been releasing their games on dates that they've announced. Yes they were full of bugs but at least they didn't keep us in suspense. And of course they were constantly releasing patches.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Ok guys you know I been with you all these years. I have been translating so much RnR stuff I should be sick of it by now. I have a whole disc dedicated to RnR at home with interviews and videos and etc.

At one point I got sick of it all, and stopped believing this game will ever come out, even though I know that is impossible. They put too much money into advertising for RnR. Nobody throws away that much money.

Now I hear this game will come out. Do you know what it means when they can estimate a release month? It means they really are 99% finished with it. After the game is finished there is a ton more work. They have to do a final major test for bugs. Test it on 20 different systems with different video cards, make the final deals with the publisher, the publisher has to make deals with stores, and all this goes through red tape. Yes it takes 8 more months.

But you know what, without bugs this will be the best truck simulator ever. They might still surprise us with multiplayer too.

Personally I am extremely happy they can name a date, finally after 6 years they can name a date. Not some quarter of 2008 but an actual month. That is amazing. I never thought it would happen. So we should be happy. Thats my opinion.
Even with bugs it looks better than 18Wos we'll have to wait 8 months that's pretty long so maybe they decide to release a demo, I'll ask about that when I'll be able It would be Nice even with bugs
Old 02-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
Even with bugs it looks better than 18Wos we'll have to wait 8 months that's pretty long so maybe they decide to release a demo, I'll ask about that when I'll be able It would be Nice even with bugs
Sure you say that now, but when you buy it with bugs you will curse at the developers and throw the game across the room. Just wait 8 more months for as perfect a trucking game as we ever had.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Approved Member

the bugs will always exist, that's why the patches are made