Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty

Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty RPG based on the Scandinavian and Slavic mythology.

Old 07-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy Konung 3 big trouble ( Mission , not game's trouble )

Hi there !

I'm stucking at Byzantine Outpost , i cant find anyway to get pass here , the door always close ! There's no sign to make it open . So , what should i do ?

P/s : The mission " Byzantine Sword " was given by a Lower Camp Blacksmith , he said i must find a thing but i cant find that thing .

Others Quest has been done , Konung 3 is awesome !
Old 07-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

You are a long way from getting through the gates. There are several other ‘quests’ to do before you get that particular quest.

To get to the ‘Poisoned Dagger’ quest where you have to kill the Strategist at the Outpost, you first have to be given the ‘Flying Isle Ruins’, the ‘Keepers Of The Flying Isle Ruins’, ‘A Threat Of Attack’ and then you get to do the ‘Poisoned Dagger’ quest which lets you into the outpost and onto the mountains.

Where are you in the story line, perhaps I can help you?

Kimmy
Old 07-14-2010, 07:29 AM
Registered Member

stuck forest of oakwood... cant find a way to byridge.....
Old 07-14-2010, 11:24 AM
Approved Member

@ Kimmy :

Thanks man ! I think because of my crime ( I killed many people ) , the captain of byzantine is not able to let me pass . I have played the game again and i passed that god damm gate as a good man ( Help the captain instead of bandits ) . And if u were stucking at this gate , try to talk with the tavern owner at Blackwood , maybe he can tell u the way how to get pass ( Assasin the captain ? ) .
p/s : I'm on gratmine and around there , i cant find anyway to complete the story .

@ Sahansah2007 :

To get there , follow the master of trader ( or something like that ) , beware , tons of monster is waiting for u on this trip .

Last edited by Konung; 07-14-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

I did the Byzantine Outpost quest a different way. I helped the bandits. I don’t think it makes much difference, both ways gets you through the gates. Lots of loot to pick up there off the dead guards. If you help the guards, you don’t get so much loot off the dead bandits.