Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

View Poll Results: Soo...
YES BAN THEM! 36 63.16%
Err.. its there server, use the suggestion box! 21 36.84%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Approved Member

Default ATAG will ban you for talking about gameplay...

Don't attempt to address or voice any concerns/suggestions you have regarding any missions on ATAG servers, civil manner or not. You will be banned from ATAG.

Just want to put a warning out there for people that don't know and probably value playing on their server, as it just happened to me.

Read my past posts and you be the judge whether I was being civil and attempting constructive discussion about gameplay or not.

EDIT: also never thought anyone would be banned from a game server for posting on an unaffiliated forum, participating in an unaffiliated conversation, but apparently the 1C world revolves around ATAG? Mustn't upset the ATAG!...shhh! It's listening!

Last edited by AbortedMan; 08-08-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Approved Member

You obviously don't read very well. Septic replied with your accusations and you seem to forget them again. Many people have left feedback, suggestions, and even complaints. In the almost 2 years the server has been running there have been 2 people banned (including you).

Enjoy.

ATAG Forums + Stats
Old 08-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Bliss View Post
You obviously don't read very well. Septic replied with your accusations and you seem to forget them again. Many people have left feedback, suggestions, and even complaints. In the almost 2 years the server has been running there have been 2 people banned (including you).

Enjoy.
Accusations?! What did I accuse anyone of doing?

I spoke of gameplay mechanics...what vulching does to people that are *NOT* vulching. It affects everyone. Then you and other ATAG members got mad, not sure what the connection was or why you got mad. I wasn't even talking about ATAG, I was talking about vulching in general.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Approved Member

Hmm, do I have to quote you where you were accusing people of cheating?

You honestly can't be this daft. Are you mentally stable? Need medication? Or just have severe memory problems?

You start a thread that's a lie, which is also a false accusation. Do I need to quote your 1st post of this thread as well?

As I've stated before. We knew we'd run into problem individuals, that's part of dealing with a server. But I don't think 2 in 2 years is to bad. I'm sure you'll have fun now that you can play on a proper server..

ATAG Forums + Stats
Old 08-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Bliss View Post
Hmm, do I have to quote you where you were accusing people of cheating?

You honestly can't be this daft. Are you mentally stable? Need medication? Or just have severe memory problems?

You start a thread that's a lie, which is also a false accusation. Do I need to quote your 1st post of this thread as well?

As I've stated before. We knew we'd run into problem individuals, that's part of dealing with a server. But I don't think 2 in 2 years is to bad. I'm sure you'll have fun now that you can play on a proper server..
Mr.X admitted to cheating, even posted YouTube videos of him doing it...on YOUR server.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbortedMan View Post
Mr.X admitted to cheating, even posted YouTube videos of him doing it...on YOUR server.
??
Old 08-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Link please.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Approved Member

your server
your rules
Old 08-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Accusations?! What did I accuse anyone of doing?

I spoke of gameplay mechanics...what vulching does to people that are *NOT* vulching. It affects everyone. Then you and other ATAG members got mad, not sure what the connection was or why you got mad. I wasn't even talking about ATAG, I was talking about vulching in general.
Nice. You don't even remember what you write.
Bellow is your FIRST reply to that thread....

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...6&postcount=20

Quote:
I've beaten this same issue to death.

ATAG won't change it for reasons "so complicated you cannot possibly understand". Our only hope was Wolf's Channel Command mission and they seemed to have taken it out of the mission rotation...also probably for reasons "so complicated you cannot possibly understand."
Now go ahead and tell us how we all misunderstood what you where saying, that you don't see where you where trolling etc...

Last edited by ATAG_Colander; 08-07-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Approved Member

So abortedman how much money have you given to fund ATAG's server?

ATAG are doing the best they can with a half finished game if you don't like it start your own server, simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Closed Thread