Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

Seems to be out now, but I still can't buy it. What the hell is taking so long?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeneku View Post
Seems to be out now, but I still can't buy it. What the hell is taking so long?
I wish I knew! The lack of communication from 1c is quite disheartening. I would like to buy Space Rangers 2: Reboot as a complete package, not the original game then the add-on expansion.

Are they actually planning on releasing it as a complete package or just as an expansion?

I see you can buy Space Rangers 2: Complete (SR2 + Reboot), from Stardock or Reboot by itself. Is Reboot going to be streamlined into SR2 so you can download it as a standalone?

Last edited by mr_zen256; 10-30-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

I wan´t to know the answer tho that very question also. I wan´t to buy it all in a bundle. Any ETA on that?
Old 12-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerAnt View Post
I wan´t to know the answer tho that very question also. I wan´t to buy it all in a bundle. Any ETA on that?
Hey Killer. 1c took way too long so I ended up just buying Space Rangers 2: Complete through Impulse (aka stardock).

You dont need to install Rise of the Dominators and Reboot separately, it is already combined in the download of 1.3GB.

You can download impulse from here then just use that program to browse their virtual store and find Space Rangers 2: Complete.

PS - You don't need to run Impulse when you want to play SR2.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:00 AM
Approved Member

I got reboot and have found bugs. The little picture of the Robot you are controlling in the land battles has corrupted graphics, and if you pick up minerals in space, and then go to anywhere to sell them, they come up at 12cr rather than 0cr.

I expect I will find more, but that's it after 1 hour of play. So let's hope a patch is being developed, although there is nowhere I can find tech Support for the game!