Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > A Farewell to dragons

A Farewell to dragons A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov.

Old 12-19-2009, 04:02 AM
Registered Member

Default Fang of Wolf Amulet HELP?!?!

Has anyone figured out how to get this amulet to work? I received it after rescuing Rada and helping her fight the Ravens. She said that the Warriors of Wolf clan would assist me if I had it equipped.

So far, I've run into MANY Wolf Clan members in towns or about the forest, but none of them follow my party or respond when I click them. Is there something else I should be doing?

I should mention I have three people in my party.

Also, does anyone know of places with "Quest" walkthroughs? I think I keep flubibng on quests by answering questions wrong. It's almost as if the game wants me to be an aggressive, money-hoarding bastard.