Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
I have sent the email to Igor Belago today on March 1. Waiting for reply. I will check my email daily. A reply might come very soon. It might not come so soon. Who knows. We can just wait.

-Ubaku
So, what's up with the reply ? Didn't you get it ?
Old 03-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

Question hello

hy.is it real the release date of the rin`n`roll3.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
So, what's up with the reply ? Didn't you get it ?
Read what he wrote! He said, It might not come so soon!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Approved Member

Looks like SoftLab - Nsk has dissapeared from Earth surface even admin can't get news from them
Old 03-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

Take a look at this http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=3005 the same site now says june 2009 what the hell it's middle of 2009 and they told begining 2009 i can't believe if this is true, I'm starting to think that i'm not going to buy this game if it delays till summer
Old 03-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
Take a look at this http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=3005 the same site now says june 2009 what the hell it's middle of 2009 and they told begining 2009 i can't believe if this is true, I'm starting to think that i'm not going to buy this game if it delays till summer
Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? You've been here long enough to know not to believe anything about announced releasedates. Now you're acting as if you actually thought they would stick to the release date this time? Give me a break. I've said it a while ago, don't expect the game to come out before September/October. Most likely it won't even be 2009.

Seriously people... I see you all whining that you don't believe in this game anymore, yet everytime they postpone the release date - like you should know they would - you act all disappointed and shit. Don't tell me you didn't see this coming, come on.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? You've been here long enough to know not to believe anything about announced releasedates.
And I don't believe in them but if they are correct I'm not buying that game, too many lies for me..... hopefully they clarify everything in letter..
Old 03-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

this is THE most ret..ded, ...ed up, lie..g son of a b..ch company. this will not be tolerated, and by that i mean i'm SURE gonna rip this game from any of the 1000000 torrent sites.

and BTW this game WILL be outdated by the time it releases even if it would be released tomorrow <-- i'm sure of it ! and it is just another cheap copy of 18 WoS with different roads with no bends (u just drive straight and change highways) and some other features.

cheap game, nasty graphics, boring gameplay and the devs are nowhere to be seen with new updates. i logged in after about 2 monhts of inactivity and still no updates !

to hell with this !
Old 03-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaFr0sT View Post
this is THE most ret..ded, ...ed up, lie..g son of a b..ch company. this will not be tolerated, and by that i mean i'm SURE gonna rip this game from any of the 1000000 torrent sites.

and BTW this game WILL be outdated by the time it releases even if it would be released tomorrow <-- i'm sure of it ! and it is just another cheap copy of 18 WoS with different roads with no bends (u just drive straight and change highways) and some other features.

cheap game, nasty graphics, boring gameplay and the devs are nowhere to be seen with new updates. i logged in after about 2 monhts of inactivity and still no updates !

to hell with this !
As much a right as you've got to be angry, now you are the one talking shit. Even though the game isn't finished yet, from the few screenshots and videos I've seen from it it's obvious that this game is gonna be in a completely different ballgame than the 18WoS series. The game will have actual roads from California, both highways and secondary roads, with a pretty detailed environment.

Sure, the graphics won't be as "next gen" as the latest Live For Speed releases, for example, but then again graphics don't make a game. Like I said in another post somewhere on this forum, some of the best games ever made have "dated" graphics but are still unbeatable gameplay wise even today. For me, the graphics are good enough from what I've seen. The most important aspect, for me, is the physics of the trucks & trailers, and of course gameplay.

As for your comment on "boring gameplay"... how can you possibly know? Have you played the game?

We've all been waiting for this game to be released for a while, some for over 5 years. And we're all disappointed - though not at all surprised, personally - to see that they've yet again postponed the release date. But the fact remains that there simply is not a better trucking sim out there, otherwise we'd all be playing that and no one would care about R&R. This means that if and when R&R finally does get released, it will probably be the best trucking sim out there. Although I seem to remember that there are other trucking sims being developed by other companies, but I'm not following them.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
As much a right as you've got to be angry, now you are the one talking shit. Even though the game isn't finished yet, from the few screenshots and videos I've seen from it it's obvious that this game is gonna be in a completely different ballgame than the 18WoS series. The game will have actual roads from California, both highways and secondary roads, with a pretty detailed environment.

Sure, the graphics won't be as "next gen" as the latest Live For Speed releases, for example, but then again graphics don't make a game. Like I said in another post somewhere on this forum, some of the best games ever made have "dated" graphics but are still unbeatable gameplay wise even today. For me, the graphics are good enough from what I've seen. The most important aspect, for me, is the physics of the trucks & trailers, and of course gameplay.

As for your comment on "boring gameplay"... how can you possibly know? Have you played the game?

We've all been waiting for this game to be released for a while, some for over 5 years. And we're all disappointed - though not at all surprised, personally - to see that they've yet again postponed the release date. But the fact remains that there simply is not a better trucking sim out there, otherwise we'd all be playing that and no one would care about R&R. This means that if and when R&R finally does get released, it will probably be the best trucking sim out there. Although I seem to remember that there are other trucking sims being developed by other companies, but I'm not following them.
u WILL see my friend that those "secondary roads" will be some kind of "we made those just so that the map doesn't look so simple". plus i bet that they're not making them as a challenge for skilled drivers who want to use them as "dangerous shorcuts" just so that IF they manage to drive fast on them and the payload doesn't get ONE scratch they gain an important time advantage. my point is FU america with your highways and stuff! no skills needed there, just cruise control and a lot of patience.

grapchis: my friend i am not so much of a fan of extraordinary graphics myself BUT look at the cabin models for example; it's like they're almost the same as they were in freakin' King of the Road (which of course was a very good game AT IT'S TIME).

as far as gameplay i bet all trucks will be equiped with DSG. if u don't know what that is just google it and see (a lot of famous car manufacturers are using it, some of them with a different name). in fewer words did u notice that in ALL truck sim games when u shift through gears it's like it happens instantly; 0.01 seconds and u're from 6th to 7th gear... what is that?! FORMULA 1 ?! i bet formula 1 engineers would want a transmision like that.

anyway... i have a lot of things to say and this game isn't released yet, dunno if it will ever be released but...whatever... am i asking for perfection ? OH NO ! this so far from perfection! even a 1st grader kid would realise that this game WILL be far from realism and then i ask myself what are the devs doing? and how many of them have a driver's licence?

as far as your attitude goes: are u some kind of 1C company lawyer? are they paying u for your comments? my attitude is motivated by my waiting time and all the BS that was served around this game. what about yours? are u licking someone's cr..h in hopes that u'll have a free copy of your game? get a job, buy the game (again IF it gets released) and u can stop doing that. PLUS u don't have to come here to prove to others that u're smarter than the average person getting pissed off at the devs.

Last edited by akaFr0sT; 03-10-2009 at 08:49 PM.