Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2021, 07:45 PM
Approved Member

Default First time modding, first roadblock: How do I edit units?

I've tried my hand at customizing WotN 'Ice and Fire', and I have had some small succes in changing starting stats of heros, requirements for medals and even adding new items.

But I got stuck with modifing units.

I've come here for some learning and answers, but it seems a lot of good information is to be found on the legendary 'russian side of the forum', but I don't know how to reach that. I simply can not find the 'switch language' link on the forum. Is there some trick to it? And would it be feasable to find a specific answer using only translate websites? (I like to mod and am willing to learn, but learning a whole language is just a bridge too far )

I have found the 'druid_high.atom' file (that I am wanting to 'improve') in the ice_and_fire ses.kfs, but making changes to it doesn't seem to affect the unit in (a new one or an old save) game. Am i missing a step?