Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 04-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Registered Member

Default auto-save problem...

hi there guys & gals.

i have the game, it plays very well but when i try to load a saved game my screen loads the game but its black & white with little lines ....

-this is a major issue since i have to start task manager and quit the game and restart from the bottom since i can't play in these conditions....

-also: in single player missions, i called aspyr customer support because i couldnt play the german or allied single missions...they told me i first had to go thru the russian missions to access the others?? is this for real? or did i just get a stupid answer by a bored service rep?

thanks folks.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

Sounds like it may have either been a bad install or you were doing too much while trying to play the game when it saved. Reinstall the game is the first step I'd take.

As for the SP missions, I think you have to play past the tutorial (first Russian mission) first before the other campaigns unlock.

The alpha and omega answer is to play multiplayer only, single player gets old really fast and you will actually learn far more in multiplayer matches.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

Yes, you have to play the first russian mission to unlock all the others.