Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 01-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
Why you don't go and ask the digitalmindsoft forum about Assault Squad and follow the Dev in that forum if you like Assault Squad so much. as they are some of us who are happy with 1C job with single player.

what 1c made with Vietnam are for the die hard fans an not for the new comer to this Series.

Sorry but Ive played all the MOW titles and I couldnt wait for vietnam. Its one of my favourite eras for games. And that game was just terrible. The multiplayer was non exisistant and there were so many faults with the gameplay style. It really ruined the reputation of the series IMO.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrogerson View Post
Sorry but Ive played all the MOW titles and I couldnt wait for vietnam. Its one of my favourite eras for games. And that game was just terrible. The multiplayer was non exisistant and there were so many faults with the gameplay style. It really ruined the reputation of the series IMO.
I don't believe it ruined the reputation because the game was not promoted or hyped at all. Noone bought it. And the multiplayer is littered with errors, among other bullshit such as only 2 playable factions.
1C Company could have done itself a favour by building off of the Assault Squad engine, and multiplayer system. As usual, they didn't, and caused big irritation to the fanbase as usual.

Last edited by Lordrac; 01-08-2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

I think that a real fan should support its idol - in this case the game we are telking about, not to criticize it all the time. I think it's possible to say what could be changed in it, but fans shouldn't to say: "this game is hopeless, they all done wrong, they should change this and that, how could they have such a stupid ideas" etc. I appreciate very much that this series exists and - although it can always be better - I'm far away of saying that eg. MoW: VN is a bad game. Fighting in a VN jungle was a big challenge there, and they done it quite well. Btw: I bought the game, so don't say no one did.

Last edited by Mihao; 01-08-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Approved Member

Any news on this one??Screenshots,videos.
A more detailed description about it??
Old 01-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Approved Member

YES! I just discovered the game. I bought the entire suite over at Steam.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

Default Censored!!!

Wow,,

Banned from a forum for expressing my opinion,, is this how you guys work then?

I didnt swear, i was not directly abusive and as far as i can see didn't break any of your rules at all,, yet you delete my post and ban me completely forever with no warning of violation!

It says in your rules, you can ban anybody for no reason,, ok fair enough,, but how good do you look banning somebody simply for expressing an opinion?

Maybe i was right and i did actually raise a point that makes most of the "Men Of War" games look less appealing.

You said that Condemned Heroes was gonna be more like "Red Tide" right?

Well when i found out "Red Tide" wasn't even coop supported i didn't buy it,,, for me these things are buying per-requisite number 1!

My last post was supposed to be addressing the fact that you guys (the devs) seem to ignore half you your fan-base on here,,, the ones that are screaming out for Skirmish modes and so on,, why is this? all you ever do is say,, "go and play Assault Squad" or, "the other games do not need those modes",,,, without giving a good reason why.

If you really care about your potential buyers then,, please reconsider versatile content,, putting in Skirmish modes for single and multiplayer would be a great place to start!!,, you will appeal to a wider demographic of gamers,, there is no reason why you could not add this to your games.

Peace!

Last edited by Buzard the 2nd; 01-28-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:27 AM
Approved Member

So still question have not been answered.... First MoW was and still is great because you can play all missions in coop with friends. So I will ask, will Condemned Heroes allow coop?

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane
Old 02-28-2012, 08:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsatane View Post
So still question have not been answered.... First MoW was and still is great because you can play all missions in coop with friends. So I will ask, will Condemned Heroes allow coop?
According to the latest information co-op won't be available in Condemned Heroes.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Approved Member

Sounds like another Love/Hate relationship is in my future. I can't wait!!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Approved Member

No coop? wow what a shame, not sure who was in charge of production and development of this game but for it not to have coop its terrible in my view.

Hopefully they will allow modding the game as it will be quite simple to make it coop compatible with some work, I bet people will support for the campaign to be playable in coop. Disregarding online gaming nowdays is not wise choice, and having coop in mow games is not that hard.

I love MoW series and purchase everything related to it but at this point I will have to wait before pre order or purchase until more is known regarding coop and possible modding possiblity.

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane

Last edited by djsatane; 04-06-2012 at 12:28 AM. Reason: update