Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 05-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakov829 View Post
This is with every MP game. Unless everybody gets a good PC and Internet provider, there is always going to be someone who times out. You can't change the way people are either.
That's true, but the amount of people who are like this are usualy a very small minority of the community (because its so large). Yet in MoW these people make a much larger part of the community. If you go and play Company of Heroes or heck, even Battlezone (a multiplayer community im part of) you'll find people with more stable internet connections and computers, even though their running a 10 year old game on Vista etc.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Approved Member

People with bad attitudes. That can't be fixed, only limited. Its always going to be there.

Most people don't read up well enough on games before they buy them, so they are going to lag and disconnect now and then. Maybe this will be fixed and have a better MP in Assault Squad.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightFandragon View Post
TNT isnt cheating, its just annoying...as for Gamekillers, you mean people who start the server and just quit? or what
When the host writes NO TNT and you abide by the rule only for someone to sneek up and blow your tanks is cheating.

Sorry I meant to say Teamkiller not gamekiller, basically people who deliberately leave the team in trouble or do nothing to help but the worst one is a the one going round tnt own tanks and passing unit to another player before it explodes so it looks like other person has done it, I had this experience recently on river map.

Last week on port map I was on right flank and someone was passing me panzerwerfer from behind left rock when it had run out of ammo. Why ? so they don't lose points if it gets hit ?
Old 05-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brit67 View Post
the worst one is a the one going round tnt own tanks and passing unit to another player before it explodes so it looks like other person has done it, I had this experience recently on river map.
ha that happen to me too the game was almost over and someone keep calling me a cheater but i don't know what he was talking about.

so i said (what?) he say that i try to take out his tank by using TNT.

so i said to him (i didn't) but he don't believe me and he keep on calling me a cheater and insulting me and so on.

i even take a screen shot of his comment and guess what that was you who keep calling me a cheater.

that what you get for accusing people of cheating and insulting them for reason that the player have no idea of what you're accusing them of doing.

Last edited by SpeedWolf; 05-26-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Approved Member

Thats funny, lol.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
ha that happen to me too the game was almost over and someone keep calling me a cheater but i don't know what he was talking about.

so i said (what?) he say that i try to take out his tank by using TNT.

so i said to him (i didn't) but he don't believe me and he keep on calling me a cheater and insulting me and so on.

i even take a screen shot of his comment and guess what that was you who keep calling me a cheater.

that what you get for accusing people of cheating and insulting them for reason that the player have no idea of what you're accusing them of doing.

But guess what !!!!!!

I saw you do it!

I scrolled over the the unit with the TNT before it was thrown and it was your name!

Not only are you a cheat but a liar as well!
Old 05-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brit67 View Post
But guess what !!!!!!

I saw you do it!

I scrolled over the the unit with the TNT before it was thrown and it was your name!

Not only are you a cheat but a liar as well!
Thats not necessarily the case,as one of the other guys pointed out,if you say command your man who is some distance to an allied tank to TNT the allied tank then as he is walking to do the deed you give him to another player,the guy will still carry out the action before stopping.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Approved Member

I don't see how its cheating. I use every resource I can get my hands on to win. Even if you tell people not to use TNT, its not a rule for overall MP so its not going to be followed by that many.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakov829 View Post
I don't see how its cheating. I use every resource I can get my hands on to win. Even if you tell people not to use TNT, its not a rule for overall MP so its not going to be followed by that many.
Yes also i think the use of TNT is vital anyhow if only because on things like payback,you dont get your full money back till your own tank is toasted,if its only 'hull crushed',you dont get the money,unless its 'hull destroyed' or captured.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
Thats not necessarily the case,as one of the other guys pointed out,if you say command your man who is some distance to an allied tank to TNT the allied tank then as he is walking to do the deed you give him to another player,the guy will still carry out the action before stopping.

I was unaware this was possible and if it is the case I offer Speedwolf my sincere apologies!

Yet again there are people causing problems and happily getting away with it!