Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Registered Member

Please and thank you.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Approved Member

I think 1C should really think about some new solutions for ban/unban. I guess you will not get unbanned till monday
Old 10-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustyTory View Post
It would just be nice if you were blocked until October 2, that you actually came off suspension October 2. This waiting 5 more days, in my opinion, is unnecessary overkill. I have apologized and taken my punishment like a man -can I please have my game back?
Someone on the games makers payroll is obviously doing what they can to make sure alot of people dont want to support the companys next games if you ask me,why else get under everyones skin giving out bans that dont end when there supposed to,unless the guy who's job it is,is using a different calander to the rest of us lol,maybe he borrowed Nike-Its calander hehe.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Approved Member

yeah i know eh, im starting to get really pissed off at this company and am starting to lose respect for them if they dont lift this 5 day overdue ban soon!
Old 10-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Approved Member

I had idea to contact Nike-it but hes on holidays now ;s. But anyway if u dont get unbannned on monday i will try to interfere
Old 10-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Registered Member

I'm not at that stage yet. Right now I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the "management" and say that it's the weekend - and our issue should be resolved by the first light on Monday. I mean, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. My only issue is paying $60.00 for a game, in Canada, and being beholden to a suspension that was supposed to end this morning. Regardless - as I've already stated - I realize the error of my ways and acknowledge that there no grace for even a minor profanity. But I did my time and now I'm ready to play the game I paid for again, since, after all, I OWN the CD-Key. But I will be patient - but please, if there's a MoW moderator that controls this sort of thing - please reply to us so we know there is a resolution in the works. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

TrustyTory

Thank you Elwin. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated. Believe me - you won't have to deal with me in anymore "banning" cases after this one is resolved. I really appreciate your help.

Last edited by Elwin; 10-03-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

Any news on the 3 day overdue suspension? I'd really like to have my game back. Thank you so much. Please get back to me asap.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

nope, just came back to check if nick-it responded was so excited it was monday and i may have been un-banned too...
Old 10-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Approved Member

Still banned? Nike-it is on 2 weeks holidays so i am not gonna bother him.But i will try to do something with that. OF course since i do not work in 1C its not guaranteed that it will help

Last edited by Elwin; 10-05-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy

2 week holiday?! ._. sigh...

anyways thanks for trying to help...
Closed Thread