Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 10-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Registered Member

Default Any Way to make the Font Size Larger?

Is there any way to increase the font size in this gaame? I'm currently using the mod interface which helps a little with the dialogue text, but I'd still like that a little larger, as well as other in-game text. Basically games in the past few years have been upping their minimum resolutions, and have also been reducing the size of their in-game text, potentially making the game difficult to play for those who have poor vision. Most, if not all of the in-game windows could easilly be made larger to accomidate larger text without impacting the game in any way, and of course dialogue boxes can be made to scroll where needed. I do think font and interface window size controls should be as much a part of a game's video settings as the resulution, antialiasing controls, vertical sync, etc.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Registered Member

I agree with ya Lutrain, I'm running the game at 1024x768 and can read the text now with the mod. I could run the game at 1650x1080 but there's no way I can read the text.....
Old 12-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Approved Member

The font is far to small, I've gotten a headache twice trying to read it. That interface mod doesn't help.

I can't stare at that tiny text anymore, so I can't/won't play.

I don't know how they could have thought such small text was ok, my vision isn't bad but I don't feel like moving closer to the monitor getting a headache to read things.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

The answer for your size problem has been solved in this mod:

Look here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...?t=3921&page=2 and find Post no.12.
The mod is called: "large font for 1024x768 resolution"

Seven