Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-16-2010, 01:14 AM
Registered Member

Default Limited ammo and arcade mode

Hi everyone, I have another question...

I'm trying to play through all the single missions in single player with limited ammunition in arcade mode. But I am stuck on the first Stalingrad mission, City in Flames. There are at least 10 ground targets, but I only have 8 rockets to fire. And my squadron comrades are of absolutely no help in arcade mode. And my guns aren't making a dent in the ground forces. Is there any way to finish this mission with limited ammunition in arcade mode short of shooting down some Bf-109s and hoping they land on their own ground vehicles?

Thank you
Old 01-16-2010, 05:04 AM
Approved Member

Don't you have some bombs as well? If not, you'll have to crash and respawn to replenish your ammo supply.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:38 AM
Approved Member

Im sure you dont have t odestroy ALL of the targets? its been a while though so i could be wrong. Just destroy as many as you can, and then after that strafe with your guns. As for wingmen.... have some more faith in them

This is one particular game where i find the AI are actually of some use.

Just make sure you have them set to "attack primary target" which is down on d-pad (select all squadron) then right on d-pad (attack primary).

Hope this helps.