Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Approved Member

Default New screenshots from Cryostasis

10 new screenshots from Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason are published in the Gallery section.
We remind you that Cryostasis is a first-person shooter set in a forsaken nuclear ice-breaker, frozen in the ices of North Pole many years ago. Alex Nesterov, the game's main character, has to fight the cold and find out what happened on the ship.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

Default newest screenshots

More screenshots. High quality.

click here: http://photofile.ru/users/cryostasis/2005563
Old 06-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Approved Member

Today i saw a new trailer of Cryostasis in ign gaming site. Why there have not posted any news here? There is also a new trailer for necrovison in ign too. So what going on? Also i read somewhere that Necrovision will be released in 360 and pc Is this true? or only pc?
Old 06-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Today i saw a new trailer of Cryostasis in ign gaming site. Why there have not posted any news here? There is also a new trailer for necrovison in ign too. So what going on? Also i read somewhere that Necrovision will be released in 360 and pc Is this true? or only pc?
About Necrovision you can read here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3408
Information about Cryostasis will be published later.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Approved Member

Well,porting from pc to 360 is pretty easy and fast. So I wouldn't be surprised.
BUT,after being said by a mod that necrovision and cryostasis are pc exclusive,it would be kind of a "shocker".
Old 06-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

Cryostasis and Necrovision are still pc exclusives. Consoles versions are not planed.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

Default darn it, but okay

This happens to me all the time. I love horror games, and many of the really cool horror games ( like this one) are PC exclusive. Now, as a console gamer, I have tried and tried to get use to using a keyboard and mouse to no avail. I went out and bought all these really nice controllers for my PC, but you have to program them and it's just not the same, and honestly I just can't do it very well.[p]

Maybe you can tell me. Why don't PC games come with the option of using either a 360 or a PS3 type controller already built in so if you can't deal with the mouse and keyboard thing you at least have the option of using a familiar controller. . . Do you realize how many more games you would sell? I know I would go out and buy about 20 the day it was announced. . It can't be that hard to program, or is it?[p]

It just makes no sense to me that there wouldn't be a standard to do this. Or are they afraid it would KILL the console industry? I mean cause everybody has a PC already. I truly believe millions would be attracted to PC gaming if you started doing this. Has this is ever been talked about?
Old 06-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Approved Member

Damn.. guys guys guys. When you make new screenshots and videos available to american games sites can you also put them up or link them from here? I'm almost a week late to the new trailers for Cryostasis and Necrovision. Why, because no one over there cares about these games and aren't talking about or telling people about having put this stuff up on their sites. Argh.

Last edited by Nike-it; 06-16-2008 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Obscene language
Old 06-15-2008, 06:22 AM
Approved Member

i dont realy understand why no ones cares about cryostasis and necrovnision... I saw the new trailers of the games and i must say that there are perfect! I have a question? Will we see a demo of the games soon?

Last edited by Nike-it; 06-16-2008 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Obscene language
Old 06-16-2008, 06:17 AM
Approved Member

Will we see a demo of Cryosasis soon? Or there will not be a demo?