Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Old 03-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

I went to the store and they said that they've never even heard of the game?! When is this game shipping to Finland
Old 03-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

according to Amazon.com the release date for Cryostasis in North America is April 28th 2009. I kinda find this date to be ridiculous. along with that date I find (although not exactly on topic with this section.) Necrovision's release date is said to be on may 26th 2009. I find Necrovision's release date to be very ridiculous since there are English versions of the game OUT in stores. I don't think it takes 2 months to put a game already in English to north America. Can 1C please shed some light on this?
Old 03-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZERO99 View Post
according to Amazon.com the release date for Cryostasis in North America is April 28th 2009. I kinda find this date to be ridiculous. along with that date I find (although not exactly on topic with this section.) Necrovision's release date is said to be on may 26th 2009. I find Necrovision's release date to be very ridiculous since there are English versions of the game OUT in stores. I don't think it takes 2 months to put a game already in English to north America. Can 1C please shed some light on this?
I believe they're working on a new rendering engine to improve performance.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

amazon.de says 6.3.2009!
that sounds quite good for me as austrian.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B001...pf_rd_i=301128