Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Old 06-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Approved Member

FPS?horror games are my favorite games!!!! My favorite horror game is DOOM3. I have finished it more than 100 times. I am very brave, and i am not scared at all when i play a scary or very violent game! I have also finished Clive barker jericho that is more scary than doom 3 with full grahics on my pc. I was playing it evry night with all lights off and it was very enjoyable! Will cryostasis be more scary than doom3 or jericho? Will 1c release any more pc exculsive fps scary games? Another scary game that i finished about 2 weeks ago was the F.E.A.R. Trilogy. (F.E.AR.1, F.E.A.R.2: Exctraction point and F.E.AR.3.: PERSEUS MANDATE) Iam looking forward to the project orign( it will be the sequel to F.E.A.R.3 and it will be released october this year.) Will Cryostasis be so scary as the mentioned games are?
Old 06-11-2008, 05:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
FPS?horror games are my favorite games!!!! My favorite horror game is DOOM3. I have finished it more than 100 times. I am very brave, and i am not scared at all when i play a scary or very violent game! I have also finished Clive barker jericho that is more scary than doom 3 with full grahics on my pc. I was playing it evry night with all lights off and it was very enjoyable! Will cryostasis be more scary than doom3 or jericho? Will 1c release any more pc exculsive fps scary games? Another scary game that i finished about 2 weeks ago was the F.E.A.R. Trilogy. (F.E.AR.1, F.E.A.R.2: Exctraction point and F.E.AR.3.: PERSEUS MANDATE) Iam looking forward to the project orign( it will be the sequel to F.E.A.R.3 and it will be released october this year.) Will Cryostasis be so scary as the mentioned games are?
Cryostasis is pretty scary game, especially if playing in dark room To my mind it is much more scary than mentioned games.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:03 AM
Approved Member

Realy? I thought that Doom3 was the most scary game right now! (personaly i am not scary at all!!) They said that jericho was very scary game but i played evry night with all light off and i didnt find it scary! Same for Condemend:Criminal origin. There is not any game that can scare me!
Old 06-11-2008, 06:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Realy? I thought that Doom3 was the most scary game right now! (personaly i am not scary at all!!) They said that jericho was very scary game but i played evry night with all light off and i didnt find it scary! Same for Condemend:Criminal origin. There is not any game that can scare me!
Then you should wait for Cryostasis and try it yourself
Old 06-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Approved Member

How much do i need to wait for cryostasis???? Will it be released this summer? Or later??
Old 06-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
How much do i need to wait for cryostasis???? Will it be released this summer? Or later??
It's going to be released in October 2008
Old 06-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Approved Member

So i have to wait 4 months! And necrovison? Will it be relasesd it in october 2008 too? Are there any other 1c games that will be released between june and october?
Old 06-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Approved Member

If we are talking about FPS, then the answer is "no". Necrovision is also going to be released this autumn
Old 06-16-2008, 06:21 AM
Approved Member

Will necrovision relesed in october 2008 like cryostasis?
Old 06-16-2008, 06:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Will necrovision relesed in october 2008 like cryostasis?
The exact date is not specified yet, I will post as soon as it is announced.

Last edited by Nike-it; 06-16-2008 at 09:24 AM.