Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 07-19-2011, 03:02 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the translation, help a lot.
The white fonts numbers in many dialogues is normal? I mean: is a error, yes, but is expected?
My game is 1.3.1 and use crossworld.
You still work on this?

English is not my native lang too.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zini4_tha_grunt View Post
This is incorrect. You ought to have the 1.3.1 patch installed and game version should be 6170.
I dont have the latest version, so that i decided to delete sabotuer Is there anyone or any mod beside redsands has new map? I created a few and still working but it's take long time to finish an island with dungeon, quest, unique enemy, related battlefield and stuff for only one person
Old 07-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Approved Member

Just google translator.

It seem red_sand missing a file quest.lng, I have aquest just show [quest_system_953...]
Attached Files
File Type: zip rus.zip (1.19 MB, 37 views)
Old 07-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

All the text is totally blank in the guy that train and the orc. Any clue how to solve? Already learned that winrar open the game files.
Some quest are white numbers too.
The fish quest in 1 island as some errors too.

Some numbers:
All text in trainer in Debir: 857710
Others: 019412, 037404, 379930, 568255
Already check inside these and cant find why they dont show in game, only in trainer quest about kill 20 wizards see changes comparing rus and eng version.
I welcome any solution in Italian, Spanish or French. Of course, english too.

Checking again I think is a path error. But dont know how to solve. Many dialogues just show ok, others dont. Cheking the translations I see the dialogues are in archive, maybe is the format of archive?

NVM: I translate the entire mod myself. :p (To spanish)

Last edited by Belcanzor; 07-23-2011 at 06:13 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Approved Member

The game was crashed when I won hero Marquis of Krause front of New Verona Palace can anyone fix it ? help !

sr for my bad english

@langtu87: can u give me ur yahoo nick I'm Vietnamese too
Old 07-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardy87 View Post
The game was crashed when I won hero Marquis of Krause front of New Verona Palace can anyone fix it ? help !

sr for my bad english

@langtu87: can u give me ur yahoo nick I'm Vietnamese too
Another guy comes from Vietnam I'm Vietnamese too, can you post your yahoo nick so we can discuss about the game
Old 07-31-2011, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

Hello everybody

I am trying to translate the chat and quest text in english but I can't put them in the right place.
I have tried the fallowing things :
- Added all the eng_'file_name' to localization/rus_chat and localization/rus_quest (thx to langtu87 for translated files) on the 1.1 version of red sands (provided by the creator of this post).
- Installed lasterst version (1.3) and added the eng_'file_name' to the red_sands_ses.kfs file (same paths : localization/rus_quest and localization/rus_chat) - I put them there by opening the file with winzip and updating the archive.

And nothing works (quests in log are with quest_number_21321421412_stage_1 ... etc).

What am I doing wrong ? Must I replace some files ? Must I edit the rus_'file_name' files also?

If someone has the time to explain in details or better if he can put the archive on share (will all files, directories except the locations directory because it is the largest and the red_sands_data.kfs file) it would be very very much appreciated.

Have a good day
Old 07-31-2011, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frooo View Post
Hello everybody

I am trying to translate the chat and quest text in english but I can't put them in the right place.
I have tried the fallowing things :
- Added all the eng_'file_name' to localization/rus_chat and localization/rus_quest (thx to langtu87 for translated files) on the 1.1 version of red sands (provided by the creator of this post).
- Installed lasterst version (1.3) and added the eng_'file_name' to the red_sands_ses.kfs file (same paths : localization/rus_quest and localization/rus_chat) - I put them there by opening the file with winzip and updating the archive.

And nothing works (quests in log are with quest_number_21321421412_stage_1 ... etc).

What am I doing wrong ? Must I replace some files ? Must I edit the rus_'file_name' files also?

If someone has the time to explain in details or better if he can put the archive on share (will all files, directories except the locations directory because it is the largest and the red_sands_data.kfs file) it would be very very much appreciated.

Have a good day
I think you dont have to put all files into the .kfs because it will confuse you. Just extract all of them into folder session of redsand like me:
D:\king bouty princess\Kings Bounty Armored Princess\sessions\red_sands\red_sands\localization
Goodluck
Old 07-31-2011, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernal1800 View Post
I think you dont have to put all files into the .kfs because it will confuse you. Just extract all of them into folder session of redsand like me:
D:\king bouty princess\Kings Bounty Armored Princess\sessions\red_sands\red_sands\localization
Goodluck
That is what I tried first time... skills, item names, other data is working in english just not the quests and quest chat. and from what I can tell in the localization folder I have to make the rus_chat and rus_quest folders (for the other files I had to make the other folder to work (description, skills, etc))
Old 08-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frooo View Post
That is what I tried first time... skills, item names, other data is working in english just not the quests and quest chat. and from what I can tell in the localization folder I have to make the rus_chat and rus_quest folders (for the other files I had to make the other folder to work (description, skills, etc))
I remember that I installed the redsand mod by a .exe file and after the installation is completed, I have a folder name red_sands in session folder and inside it has another red_sands folder which store most of file and localization file. Maybe you should put it in there or you simply just put it to where you read/get it