Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 12-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

Default Operation Cannibal: A Death to Spies AAR

EDIT: THE ENTIRE AAR HAS BEEN REPOSTED BELOW. SCROLL DOWN!

I posted this on another forum. Rather than double-post it, I figured I would just link from here. If a moderator thinks that is a problem, let me know and I will repost the whole thing here.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY AAR
WARNING: This link goes to spoiler-type information.

For the ignorant; an AAR is a presentation of video game material in the form of a story using screenshots to show what is happening. Usually the player speaks from the perspective of one person in the game (a king, for example, in a strategy game). In this case, I am of course speaking from the perspective of my spy.

Last edited by Ryoken; 12-06-2007 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Great job Ryoken! Looks like you did it completely different to me which is one of the great things about this game - so many ways to complete the mission.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

well, the first time I did it totally different as well. I killed all the patrols on the roads, then I killed everyone in the vicinity of the bunker, then I went into the base and killed almost everyone in eyesight of the back wall, then ambushed the guy.

This time I used much more finesse.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:32 AM
Approved Member

Hi, Ryoken. Thanks for your job, but could you post it here, let all the visitors see what you've done. We'll be very grateful.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Registered Member

I would, but there is a 4 image cap per post. Can I be given permission to post more images per post?
Old 12-05-2007, 06:18 AM
Approved Member

Yes, I've done it already, so you can post up to 30 pics per post now. Looking forward to your AAR.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Registered Member

After Action Report
Operation Cannibal: July 1943

Field Operative: Vladimir Subokarov
Operating Division: SMERSH

Upon approaching the field base, I confirmed previous intelligence reports that the only entrance was heavily guarded and the possibility of direct infiltration was very low.

Field Reconnaissance indicated the area was well defended by numerous small patrols of two or three men covering most angles of approach.

I was able to locate the ammunition bunker uncovered by previous intelligence operations. I was able to approach the bunker from the rear.

I was able to dispatch the guard at the bunker entrance without being seen or heard.

I entered the bunker and eliminated the truck driver as planned. The bodies of both the door guard and the driver were left in the bunker.

Using the driver's uniform, I was able to use the truck to enter the base without being detected.

(to be continued)
Old 12-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Registered Member

Operation Cannibal After Action Report (continued):

Upon entering the base, I found an isolated SS soldier and eliminated him. With his uniform, I would be able to infiltrate the SS barracks.

Once inside the SS barracks, I worked my way into the office of the subordinate commander. I regretfully had to eliminate his secretary to gain entrance into his office.

The officer was so busy with paperwork he did not notice me entering his office. I approached him quietly and eliminated him.

I quickly changed into his commandant uniform, had a drink of his excellent brandy, and left.

Using his uniform, I was able to access the second floor offices.

I located the room with the document safe. Unfortunately, two lowly SS soldiers had been assigned to guard it...

(to be continued)
Old 12-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Registered Member

I waited until one of the guards was looking at the map. I approached him silently from behind and dispatched him. I hid his body under a desk and when the other guard entered the room to look for his comrade, I eliminated him as well. His body also was stuffed under the desk.

I easily picked the lock on the safe and removed the technical documents. With the documents stuffed under my uniform, I left the building.

I now moved into the final stage of the operation. I located the target on patrol around the base doing his inspection.

I calculated where he would be most vulnerable to attack. I moved into the area and dispatched several guards to create a dead area where I could ambush the target without attracting attention.

The dead area contained a truck which I would use to escape the area with the target as my captive.

And so I lay in wait for the target to pass through my trap.

(to be continued)
Old 12-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Registered Member

When they passed by, I leapt from my hiding place and eliminated the accompanying guard silently. The target continued walking without being alerted to my presence.

After concealing the body, I followed the target a short distance to a maintenance bay he was inspecting. I entered behind him, closed the door, and used chloroform to render him unconscious.

I carefully loaded him inside the truck and pulled the canvas around to conceal him from view.

The guards at the exit granted me passage due to my officer's uniform and in a few short minutes I had left the area in my new truck.

END OF OPERATION