Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Approved Member

Yes we need a pacth to unluck the real symbols..
Old 10-15-2007, 05:36 AM
Approved Member

To Tobus.

Thank you for the comments, that was exactly what I meant.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
According to the information I possess swastikas are forbiden in the whole Europe. I understand your wish to feel more historical realism in the game, but that's the law and we follow it.
I'm in australia and its not against the law. Which is why i was surprised to find them in the russian version but not the english version.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:27 AM
Approved Member

Well, in Russia the law doesn't restrict to use them, that's why they are presented in the russian version.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:42 PM
Registered Member

ok so you can't allow them in the retail version, but can you give us a file that unlocks it or replaces the english version textures with the russian version textures?
Old 11-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Approved Member

Well, in fact, i'm not authorized to do this.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:37 AM
Approved Member

These are two different versions and there is no patch like this.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Registered Member

Well the creation of one would be great, be it modders or developers or whatever. Playing a game like this that focuses alot of attention on accuracy. It just feels weird playing it and seeing all these "crosses". I understand legal issues but still a small file swap for the English version would be great. I mean the symbol should have been an "iron" cross instead of the black plus sign... Or it could have been the sign of the werchmact the black cross with the borders. Anyways this would be more understandable if the version with the swastikas did not exist but the fact that it does and the darn ruskies are being greedy with it (just kidding, chill) is what gets me, must be some form of apprehension from the cold war, lol. But seriously, on a more historical note, the Soviets especially Stalin have much more blood on their hands than the whole Third Reich could have dreamed of. Stalin's purges have been estimated to account for 60 million, that the low estimate. The fact that the hammer and sickle fly as free as they do today and as paraded as they are, sickens me personally. Anyways, forgive the frankness this is just my opinion. Back to my point, someone out there needs to get us a patch!
Old 11-12-2007, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

If this would have been our own wish, this would have been an absolutely different story. But this is outside our competence. This is a rule or legal must in many Western European countries.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:03 AM
Registered Member

Well , great job on the game anyways, lotta people complain on the difficulty but I love it, very realistic.