Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 12-31-2007, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

I hope they keep ragdolls as they are now, and loading times were quick too.
But where is the blood? I realise you can't change clothes if you shot someone because the clothes were bloodstained but I can't see any blood!

Full camera movement would be great too, I thought the graphics were great but i could never see my character from the front. (except using the mirror)

Also maybe more dialogue between the npcs, and maybe you could speak or give orders to soldiers while disguised as officer?

I hope they don't change too much because i really like this game. But some additions would be nice
Old 12-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx View Post
I don't like the option to see enemies vision range... it's not realistic and there's no need to hide when you are out of range.
The whole point of this game to me anyway is to hide in plain sight by a getting uniform.

I don't like how the AI can be so easily tricked and worked around. I eliminated a lot of people in the 2nd level and people just down the hall didn't notice.