Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 05-18-2009, 08:12 AM
Approved Member

The recent patch for D2D and Cenega versions are now available on the official MoW web site.
http://www.menofwargame.com/updates.phtml
Old 05-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

i remove my old MoW mp and now i can't play MP because ALL patch dont work for me i buy my game from CENEGA and when i try the install i got this message : Puvodni instalace hry nebyla nalezena instalace bude ukoneena i think if i want to play MoW multi i need to buy this game AGAIN from steam .................................................. .............

Last edited by captcruch; 05-18-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Registered Member

hey uhm what is with the version of the game by 1c?? got it as uk import to germany and im not sure if one of those patches is now the one i need.. i guess its not the 1c asia one?

btw ur doin a great job nike-it
Old 05-19-2009, 08:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captcruch View Post
i remove my old MoW mp and now i can't play MP because ALL patch dont work for me i buy my game from CENEGA and when i try the install i got this message : Puvodni instalace hry nebyla nalezena instalace bude ukoneena i think if i want to play MoW multi i need to buy this game AGAIN from steam .................................................. .............
Try to write to Cenega support, as they made this patch and tested it, in fact they have much more information about this version, as we received just finished exe file.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-$u$ View Post
hey uhm what is with the version of the game by 1c?? got it as uk import to germany and im not sure if one of those patches is now the one i need.. i guess its not the 1c asia one?

btw ur doin a great job nike-it
We will release the patch for 1c version this week. So you don't have any logos on the box besides 1c, best way, DMS and Miles, right? (the example of 1c version: http://www.gameswarehouse.com.au/box...p?gameid=16381)
Old 05-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
We will release the patch for 1c version this week. So you don't have any logos on the box besides 1c, best way, DMS and Miles, right? (the example of 1c version: http://www.gameswarehouse.com.au/box...p?gameid=16381)
yea exact this cover. ok tyvm i just was wondering if i had to try another few versions i first found this thread after downloading the 505 one and the crap ^^

cant wait for playing it online the missions are done now(well soviet one missing )
Old 05-20-2009, 01:05 AM
Registered Member

thx nike-it but i buy the D2D version and now the game is just PERFECT thx D2D and .................. cenega
Old 05-24-2009, 11:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
This is where I got my game from. I'm holding my breath while I wait for the patch so don't be too long.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Registered Member

still holding breath. what a joke.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:57 AM
Approved Member

Why is it so difficult to get the last patch in addition to us having a vertions from C1? When can we expect to come.