Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 08-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, I know, GamePlay first, but didn't BestWay create the GEM engine, if they did then it's their reponsability to build more tools for content creation not DMS's, unless they make the source for reading the .PLY and .ANM files open, then anyone could have a shot.
And I was just checking with the .ANM files because of the file extension similarity, I've yet to find an engine that works with .3DS and .MAX files directly rather than converting them, but I've seen the .PLY files before do they work with another tool or are they GEM-specific aswell?
Old 08-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

They are all GEM engine specific.
Best Way works on the game aswell so they have the same priority as we have.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:56 AM
Approved Member

Hey ... why i can not find the game (MoW) on gamespot's webpage ? Can anyone answer to my question ?

Newermind... it was my fault. TNX anyway
Old 08-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
Hey ... why i can not find the game (MoW) on gamespot's webpage ? Can anyone answer to my question ?

Newermind... it was my fault. TNX anyway
Here is the link to the MoW page on gamespot:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/menofwar/index.html
Old 08-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Approved Member

It is sad that there are quiet few knows about the game... I know it is not my problem but don't the 5 companies have some marketing departmens witch has to made some publicity ? I realy don't know how it's works, I only saw that Ubi or EA makes some publicity for every crapy game and like 1C can't move a thing for people to know about the greatest strategy game ever...
Old 08-14-2008, 12:02 PM
Approved Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
It is sad that there are quiet few knows about the game... I know it is not my problem but don't the 5 companies have some marketing departmens witch has to made some publicity ? I realy don't know how it's works, I only saw that Ubi or EA makes some publicity for every crapy game and like 1C can't move a thing for people to know about the greatest strategy game ever...
Now we are preparing the game site, where you'll find a lot of information about the game. Also MoW will be presented on our stand during GC2008, so wait for more news after the event.
And very soon you'll be able to try it in multyplayer mode, for more info about mp beta test visit http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/
Old 10-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Approved Member

Hmmm...have done all... HWen the game site is comming out and how will it be called ? www.menofwar.com or www.menofwargame.com or www.outfront2.com ???