Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 08-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic_leon View Post
Good news. It's another set of 15 missions. Hopefully we can see Skirmish mode as customized game someday.
I'm sure that will be dealt with in the upcoming patch for MOW:AS (hopefully...)

Last edited by it068; 01-01-2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 10-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Registered Member

So having made a costly mistake in assuming that Viet Nam was a follow up of the Assault Squad MoW game type, may I safely assume that this one is? Because I far far prefer the AS version of the game over the others.
I would also love to see a lot more of coop skirmish modes available. The only downfall of AS is that this mode is the ugly sister of all of them, and it doesn't get a lot of attention, so there are not enough maps.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderHog View Post
So having made a costly mistake in assuming that Viet Nam was a follow up of the Assault Squad MoW game type, may I safely assume that this one is? Because I far far prefer the AS version of the game over the others.
I would also love to see a lot more of coop skirmish modes available. The only downfall of AS is that this mode is the ugly sister of all of them, and it doesn't get a lot of attention, so there are not enough maps.
The Condemned Heroes is a single player oriented game. It's much closer to Red Tide, then to AS.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

Thanks- I won't be buying that one then. Would love to see 1C develop a game that embraces and focuses on the coop skirmish modes, with lots of maps. Does nyone make maps that can be added into AS by any chance?
Old 10-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderHog View Post
Thanks- I won't be buying that one then. Would love to see 1C develop a game that embraces and focuses on the coop skirmish modes, with lots of maps. Does nyone make maps that can be added into AS by any chance?
Why you don't go and ask the digitalmindsoft forum about Assault Squad and follow the Dev in that forum if you like Assault Squad so much. as they are some of us who are happy with 1C job with single player.

what 1c made with Vietnam are for the die hard fans an not for the new comer to this Series.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Approved Member

Who is developing Men of War: Condemned Heroes? The Men of War series has had a lot of different developers so far. Why so many?
Old 01-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Approved Member

1c is developing this game. I suppose it has so many developers because then more game in the sieries can be released.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

Awsome! I can't wait. Some other details? Eg. release date?
Old 01-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Approved Member

According to the website 'zaavi' It is the 24th Feb
Here's the website: http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms.../10572558.html
Old 01-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the rep! I will sure go for preorder when it's available.
BTW: 1C Company guys, don't listen to all the people who tells you that making so many games about II WW is wasting of time, boring, etc etc. Your games are great, every time you add sth more and new, and I spent a lot of time playing them via LAN with my friends, thanks to new maps in all these DLCs.
Just 1 small tip for future, maybe you will use it: You could add more privileges for engineers units, such as: digging small trenches, building small bunkers or sandbags-protected fire positions (more than now). Also snipers should be able to dig something small for them to hide, now they stay rather unprotected once they're spotted.