Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 01-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Approved Member

Nice, so next will be to do it the right way then Thank you =D
Old 01-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Approved Member

Nice...it worked =D nothing like a 50cal loaded King Tiger

Also, is there a way to make a 20mm on a tank? Im guessing you just gotta put in the words for a 20mm? or what

Last edited by KnightFandragon; 01-21-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightFandragon View Post
Nice...it worked =D nothing like a 50cal loaded King Tiger

Also, is there a way to make a 20mm on a tank? Im guessing you just gotta put in the words for a 20mm? or what
That's great! Yea, sorry I don't always explain things right. I'm glad you got it to work. Did you download the text file? If you use the right name("bullet40" "zenite","bullet40" "ap","hmgun","bullet20" "zenite"), you can shoot 88mm out of a "Colt 45". The thing about reloading, if you save the game while the vehicle or soldier is reloading and you change the weapon or ammo the game will crash, cause it's still trying to load the original ammo. The most important thing to remember is BACKUP the files. If you need any more help just let me know.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:52 PM
Approved Member

You should try to put a flame thrower on a jeep. Imagine cruising by in that thing and burning everyone.. Once I get into editing saves I'm going to try that.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Approved Member

meh I keep it plain, boring and w/e...I want to just put a 20mm in the AA gun spot on tanks then Dual mount 50s in the Coax and hull...now that ive figured out the 50s..next can only be 20s haha
Old 01-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakov829 View Post
You should try to put a flame thrower on a jeep. Imagine cruising by in that thing and burning everyone.. Once I get into editing saves I'm going to try that.
I've tried to make a flame tank. The flamethrower will mount in the tank but it won't shoot flame. I have read that it can be done, you just have to use a mod.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:01 AM
Approved Member

Lol how do u detrack a tank sitting all behind inpregnible defenses like this...[IMG][/IMG]

its kinda annoying cuz I had put up all thsoe defenses in hopes of not being detracked yet still was right through the wall.......those things are set to full impenetrability yet a shot went through it haha.....transparent targets is one of my many pet peeves in this game hahaha

Last edited by KnightFandragon; 01-24-2010 at 07:25 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:07 PM
Approved Member

You would think that your tank was safe behind all that. I see that you got your 50s, also it looks like you gave yourself more time. That's cool!
Old 01-25-2010, 04:49 AM
Approved Member

Lol, that 156% isnt something I did....all the missions in which i added in units the game seems to screw up and it doesnt update as normal. Everything goes on for awhile longer...Moscow is a prime example. Ive sat there for an hour or more and it never updates the defense line. From the looks of it tho I might know why. It appears that the engineers who are sposed to be laying the mines are fighting but idk...its kinda annoying but I dont mind the mass carnage I leave on the field. Also, lolz i figured out how to add the 20mms to my tanks =D it was as simple as putting in the code for the 20. Ill tell you also, the Sherman 75 M3 is alot nicer then teh F32/34 on the KV normally lolz. Editing saved games is kinda fun..tedious but fun
Old 01-25-2010, 08:35 AM
Approved Member

haha, so after seeing that post a bout a flamer jeep and looking through my dad's squadleader pieces I got the brainy idea of making the KV8 Flamer tank. However, I went into the editor and following the same steps as was used for the 50cal it wont work. IDK which flamer to use nor which can the tanks use for thier ammo or how to get the flamer to fire like a flamer......meh, cool idea pita to get to work I guess