Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Old 04-22-2011, 06:17 AM
Approved Member

Default Installing?

I'm having windows 7 32bit and Xp 32 different partition of one harddisk.
Should I install windows 7 64 bit?
Then can I just install the 64bit version on another spare partition of the same harddisk? is there any conflicting problem? cause I don't want to uninstall my 32 bit version
Old 04-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Approved Member

I guess no one knows it

I've bought the russian version from 1c.ru shop. I got the serials but no link to donwload. I can't wait so is there a link avialable for russian version?
I'm noob for steam first time using this
Old 04-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Approved Member

just download the steam program. from steampowered.com or wherever. and there is a meny option in the steam program to tie the serial code to your steam account. and then you'll use steam to download il-2. watch where you install steam though, as you can't change installation directories per game.

edit: what's the 32 bit and 64 bit thing about? I don't think there is a 64 bit version of il-2? but I always got the impression the 64 bit version of windows 7 is the "real version" of windows 7. but no idea what os type advantages you get with games, probably none? no idea there.

Last edited by Divebomb; 04-24-2011 at 04:28 PM.