Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike View Post
Dear All,
Would someone please let me know if there is any possibility that the latest CLoD patch will run on XP64 or will I have to upgrade to Windows 7 to make it work? I just wondered if there was any tweak that would do the trick until I do upgrade........there is nothing worse than having a game that one is desperate to play that will not work. The old patch still does work but I cannot play online with it.
Best regards,
Pike.
I can't answer the question as I don't run XP64 but if you don't get an answer I would say you've nothing to lose by updating through Steam because you say it doesn't already run anyway.

By 'patch' I assume you mean the offical release patch that Steam auto-updates for you. But if you meant the last pre-Steam beta patch then you can try the Steam patch and if its no-go just re-install that beta to get back to where you were (but I think Steam will only update it again anyway).

Short answer, suck it and see.

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 4GHz / 6Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / EVGA GTX570 GPU 1.28Gb superclocked / Crucial 128Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s, 355Mb-215Mb Read-Write / 850W PSU
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium / Samsung 22" 226BW @ 1680 x 1050 / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro & Rudders
Old 02-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio_J View Post
Could someone with the English language version of the game (A.K.A. International version) please share their (English language) Maddox.dll file? Those of us with the Russian version of the game can use it to be able to see the in-game menus and dialog in English.

The Maddox.dll file can be found in this directory:
C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover/parts/core

[Helpfull shortcut: From you desktop, if you click on the Windows "Start" button the menu will pop up and you can simply copy then paste the directory location -that I listed above- into the small search field at the bottom of the pop-up menu to quickly locate the file.]

Thanks in advance guys!

+1

Thank you in advance!
Old 02-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Approved Member

Attached in this thread, here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=103

Sokol1
Old 04-22-2013, 11:33 PM
Registered Member

nevermind

Last edited by aibonlengket; 04-23-2013 at 02:05 AM.