Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

View Poll Results: Battle of France as add on?
Yes, will buy this. 55 58.51%
OK, if for free. 21 22.34%
No, looking forward to Eastern front. 18 19.15%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Bob_Marley

But just because Krupi is easily pleased he cant acept the fact that some people require abit more depth in a sim.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Marley View Post
But just because Krupi is easily pleased he cant acept the fact that some people require abit more depth in a sim.
You can try and justify this in your mind anyway you see fit

No skin off my back

But that does not change the FACT that your little game of trying to discredit anyone who has anything postive to say about the game

As in this case you lying about Krupi saying there are no issues with the game..

Says alot about how weak you and yours argument is that you have to resort to such tatics
Old 09-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
+1
Old 09-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-OF-ACES View Post

No skin off my back

But that does not change the FACT that your little game of trying to discredit anyone who has anything postive to say about the game

As in this case you lying about Krupi saying there are no issues with the game..

Says alot about how weak you and yours argument is that you have to resort to such tatics
I take it that you are single...
Old 09-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Bob_Marley

Quote:

No skin off my back

But that does not change the FACT that your little game of trying to discredit anyone who has anything negative to say about the game.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders_And View Post
I take it that you are single...
Ah, here is another form of the same discredit tatic..

As noted, they know how weak thier arguments are.. So they know they can not discuss the merits of thier arguments in an open forum.. Just too easy for others to point out how weak thier arguments are..

So they have to resort to lying about what others say, as in Marly's case, or they have to resort to attacking others personally, as in Anders case.

So transparent
Old 09-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
But that does not change the FACT that your little game of trying to discredit anyone who has anything negative to say about the game.
Nice try..

But no sale!

Note, I did not have to resort to lying about what you said..

All I had to do was quote what you said..

Big difference
Old 09-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Ah, here is another form of the same discredit tatic..

As noted, they know how weak thier arguments are.. So they know they can not discuss the merits of thier arguments in an open forum.. Just too easy for others to point out how weak thier arguments are..

So they have to resort to lying about what others say, as in Marly's case, or they have to resort to attacking others personally, as in Anders case.

So transparent
Hahaha!

Now relax and go and get urself a woman!
Old 09-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
My apologies that my pc is able to run the game well enough to play it on ATAG, I will try and remember next time that even though I can play the game at a constant 60fps and can go bomb targets with another three pilots in blenhiems with a cover from a spit or two that I am not allowed to enjoy it because a few twittering **** on this forum don't want me too.

Well I am not sorry that I can have fun in the game, nor am I sorry that I am not such a pessimistic turd like you...

In all honesty Krupi, it takes more than 2-3 populated, for reasons i think is firmly established by now, online servers and a single player on crutches to be called "A game". I think you know what he means with "there is no game". Being able to run it isnt enough by a long shot.

Last edited by Baron; 09-08-2012 at 11:59 PM.