Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 07-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Approved Member

I'll say once more: you must not overwrite. Bonfire is an independent and complete game in itself.

BTW, those 57 Skeletons from a coffin saved me, when a deadly enemy army drove me into a dead end. Although I must say that a deadly army which consists of slow melee units isn't so dangerous, if you have casters and shooters and can keep on casting extra units in front of your army. That's always been my winning strategy.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

GOG.com is a website you buy games from, like steam.

I do not know what you mean. Maybe it's the language. I have only 1 Warriors of the north folder. This one:

http://i.imgur.com/gH5E9u5.png

This is where the game is. I clicked the .exe file and it worked(now it doesn't work anymore)

I downloaded the file you linked, and copied the files there. what did I do wrong? I can't copy in main file without replacing normal game files.

I installed this mod and it worked on crosswrolds:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=190104

SO I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

I tried to start my Bonfire game outside Steam: it doesn't work.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
I'll say once more: you must not overwrite. Bonfire is an independent and complete game in itself.

BTW, those 57 Skeletons from a coffin saved me, when a deadly enemy army drove me into a dead end. Although I must say that a deadly army which consists of slow melee units isn't so dangerous, if you have casters and shooters and can keep on casting extra units in front of your army. That's always been my winning strategy.
yes, and it is random, other times it is not slow units you meet at that locations...
Old 07-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robizeratul View Post
GOG.com is a website you buy games from, like steam.

I do not know what you mean. Maybe it's the language. I have only 1 Warriors of the north folder. This one:

http://i.imgur.com/gH5E9u5.png

This is where the game is. I clicked the .exe file and it worked(now it doesn't work anymore)

I downloaded the file you linked, and copied the files there. what did I do wrong? I can't copy in main file without replacing normal game files.

I installed this mod and it worked on crosswrolds:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=190104

SO I don't know what I am doing wrong.
You will have to delete all the files you showed in the first link you show, then re-install Bonfire.

BTW we have only tested this thru steam. But can't see why it shouldnt work.

Red sand is different, they install so you don't overwrite anything. We had hoped to do that too, but our mod is based on a mod, the Ice'n fire which is sort of a mod or extention to WoTn (normal).

I can't really help more, just make sure all old files in WoTn directory are gone, easiest is deleting the WoTn directory, after that install Bonfire at the same place.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Approved Member

I understand that, I can reinstall the game no problem. But I do not know where to copy the files. That is the problem.

Should I copy in "Ice and Fire" in "kings bounty/sessions" ? Or somewhere else? Because main folder doesn't work.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robizeratul View Post
I understand that, I can reinstall the game no problem. But I do not know where to copy the files. That is the problem.

Should I copy in "Ice and Fire" in "kings bounty/sessions" ? Or somewhere else? Because main folder doesn't work.
you should install Bonfire to the same place you have the other KingsBounty games. So you have a Kings Bounty - warriors of the north directory next to KB legend and KB crossworld . hope it helps, it is a very good mod, 8 new maps!
Old 08-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Approved Member

I have this weird bug.

After learns rune magic lv1
Game crashes whenever I enter ANY battle.

Load previous save before learn rune magic: everything is fine.

Fight several battles and learn rune magic again: crashes every time.
Old 08-24-2017, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

Very strange! Hm... I have no solution at the moment. But it is noted, thx.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Approved Member

This mod is soooo fantstic ! really thanks for your hardworking friend

I have something to report if you still progress in this mod. not a big problem just missing text in the level description ( where usually buffs and debuffs are ) of king spider companion.

there is no info about level but saying

[spiderking_master_name] NF
[spiderking_master_hint] NF

thanks again for this mod