Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

Default Golden Chicken

Anyone come across this item yet? I just tried to hatch a black dragon egg and out pops this cute little golden chicken. I'm not sure if I can just sell it for a lot or if it really does produce golden eggs if I keep it on me for a while.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iankhadan View Post
Anyone come across this item yet? I just tried to hatch a black dragon egg and out pops this cute little golden chicken. I'm not sure if I can just sell it for a lot or if it really does produce golden eggs if I keep it on me for a while.
All the eggs from the merchant on tekron are fake ( as he actually said if you red what he has to say )
But ineed you can sell the chickens for more then you paid so it's not so bad, i dont think they actually lay golden eggs although i've never tried holding on to them for long, I just sold them for some easy profit.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbz View Post
All the eggs from the merchant on tekron are fake ( as he actually said if you red what he has to say )
But ineed you can sell the chickens for more then you paid so it's not so bad, i dont think they actually lay golden eggs although i've never tried holding on to them for long, I just sold them for some easy profit.
I see! Yea I must have bought those eggs from him during one of my 4am sessions.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, I remember first talking with him, and seeing all these 2000 gold dragon eggs! Red Dragons! ... And then no dragons came out. It was the saddest 3.5 minutes of perhaps my entire existence.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Approved Member

Well, at least you buy them all for 2000 gold and sell them for 2500, so there is some profit in that