Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 07-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Registered Member

thank you for the answer .
Old 07-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

Default So where is the manual ?

I just bought it off Steam, but there is no PDF manual on the Steam store page, and I cant find a manual in the game folder, I would very much appreciate a link to the manual since this is my first train/truck simulator.

Im trying to figure out how to zoom on the minimap, but I cant find the key in the controls setup, is this not possible ?
Old 07-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardbug View Post
I just bought it off Steam, but there is no PDF manual on the Steam store page, and I cant find a manual in the game folder, I would very much appreciate a link to the manual since this is my first train/truck simulator.

Im trying to figure out how to zoom on the minimap, but I cant find the key in the controls setup, is this not possible ?
I had that problem with a few games from Steam too, so go Here. It cost nothing. Just type in the 4 letter code, and it will take you to the next page. Wait for the 30 second count-down, and click "Regular Download". It takes about a minute or so to download.

To zoom, use the (Ctrl+Tab) keys to cycle views. I think there are 4 views

I just saw your message on my YouTube video. So I answered it here instead of there.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 07-11-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

Yeah thanks a lot Trucker, much appreciated, I was driving around far away from the police station I needed to go to, on the big map it looked like it was located right near the starting point, but zoomed in it was clear that is was miles away
Old 07-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

Default Unused trailer?

Last night i got all the missions completed. In the final mission you have to drive that Gepard concept truck like most of you know.
Anyway, i was browsing the game files a few days back and came across to what seems to be trailer files to match the truck in ....\RigNRoll\Trucks\Semitrailer.
There you can find Gepard_Trailer.wdb and Gepard_Trailer_res.wdb just like there are for all the other trailers.

So is this an unused trailer or have i missed out on something?

Also another question:
Has anyone managed to edit their save game? If you open the save game file and start looking, you can find data on what truck you're driving and what accessories it has on.
I was wondering has anyone been able to change anything through there?
Then if that was possible, we could basically get to drive the gepard and possibly haul the trailer that was(apparently) meant for it outside the mission.
Last night i tried replacing lines from a different save game with no luck.
If anyone got any info regarding any of this, please tell.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Registered Member

Default game error

Help,I used win 7 64 bit. Game will not Run after Install. I have reinstalled the software but same result.
cpu: q9300
ram: 4gb
Graphics card: 9600gt
Old 07-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietart View Post
Help,I used win 7 64 bit. Game will not Run after Install. I have reinstalled the software but same result.
cpu: q9300
ram: 4gb
Graphics card: 9600gt
Be more specific on your CPU. What cores & speed (GHz). I assume your using GeForce 9600 video card? Did you install the HotFix? Is this a download version, and if so where did you get it?
Old 07-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Be more specific on your CPU. What cores & speed (GHz). I assume your using GeForce 9600 video card? Did you install the HotFix? Is this a download version, and if so where did you get it?
thank, my pc used GeForce 9600GT, I have install the hotfix(3.0.1.0). Cpu 4 cores, speed 2.5ghz. I install this game for laptop HP DV6T(Core i7-720QM/VGA 1GB/4GB DDR3), It running good. But install RNR for desktop, game not run.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

ok was wondering if someone can explain this,if you look at the time it is 3:13pm and it says pick up cargo before 7:22pm but as you can see from the pic i have only 10 min's and 23 secs to make this pick up yet the difference between the time and the pick up is 4 hrs and 9 mins so how does that equate to having only 10 mins for pickup...

Old 08-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark39 View Post
ok was wondering if someone can explain this,if you look at the time it is 3:13pm and it says pick up cargo before 7:22pm but as you can see from the pic i have only 10 min's and 23 secs to make this pick up yet the difference between the time and the pick up is 4 hrs and 9 mins so how does that equate to having only 10 mins for pickup...
1 minute of real time equals 24 minutes of game time. So this would be correct.