Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon

Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Approved Member

Default How to get more from KBScanner (an easy Excel file to plan your trip easier)

Hi everyone,

I've created an excel sheet for my personal use and wish to share it with the community in case you use KBScanner. It is easy to use and basic excel knowledge is enough but pls read the first sheet carefully when you open it since there's a small manual which will help you.

Some formulas are excel 2010 specific so I cannot attach the file in earlier versions.

You are free to change, remove or do everything on the file and I'll be happy if someone shares a better version of it, in case I forgot something.

The file will give you some reports such as # of each type of runes, gain from altars whether it's Leadership, Attack or else, location based info for each island, first available locations of scrolls and units, etc.

Now I'll give a break to KB until Warriors of the North...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Savedata Trip.zip (138.7 KB, 252 views)