Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon

Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Approved Member

Well I found the only Archdemons / Executioners in my game, both in the wizards tower (Tower of Eventus), unfortunately you can't actually take them out they disappear as soon as you walk through the door!

I've gone back to playing with Humans, I prefer the look anyhow. Currently using Knights, Horsemen, Paladins, Inquistors and Royal Griffons. I am vaguely tempted to grab some Ogres to support them, they have some really nice abilities. Not sure what I'd drop though, maybe Inquisitors? (I do have 20% extra Paladins/Inquisitors though which is nice)

Daniel.

Last edited by 1darklord; 08-02-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1darklord View Post
Well I found the only Archdemons / Executioners in my game, both in the wizards tower (Tower of Eventus), unfortunately you can't actually take them out they disappear as soon as you walk through the door!

I've gone back to playing with Humans, I prefer the look anyhow. Currently using Knights, Horsemen, Paladins, Inquistors and Royal Griffons. I am vaguely tempted to grab some Ogres to support them, they have some really nice abilities. Not sure what I'd drop though, maybe Inquisitors? (I do have 20% extra Paladins/Inquisitors though which is nice)

Daniel.
Hey Daniel, here is this starting--out savegame that gives you everything you need to get to Sheterra fast and hire all demon units:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=38786
Old 02-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

Nice, cheers.

Daniel.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Approved Member

I'm late joining the discussion but:

Demonologists for me are usually found in one of the Orc lands. Weird, I know. SOmetimes Verona and on the viking ship...weird again, I know.