Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon

Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon.

Old 07-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Approved Member

Default Demons

Hey Guys,

I know the game is mostly random in where you can buy troops but I've completed Sheterra and not found any Archdemons or Executioners for sale. Is there anywhere else in the game that will usually sell higher level demons or have I lucked out?

Archdemons are less of an issue as I got a stack from a Summon Colossus Scroll, but I would like to be able reinforce them.

Also can Executioners be upgraded from Demons? If so that may be something I should consider.

Cheers,

Daniel.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Shettera is the only place where you can buy those units as far as I know. Sadly, the devs made some units appear at random(mainly high level units) so you should fix that in the editor if you ever choose to play a new game, but you should be able to upgrade demons into executioners if you have enough trophies, so your issue can be solved.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Ah cheers, looks like upgrade then the Sacrifice spell it is then! I think I'll have to invest in Magic Light when I get more Magic runes, I really can't get many troops with Sacrifice at the moment. (playing a warrior with low Int)

I managed to get a complete demon item set, as well as a 20% more demons item so I'm quite enjoying the mess they make of my enemies at the moment.

Daniel.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Approved Member

Bother it seems you need Demonologist's to get Executioners and I haven't any found any of them either!

Daniel.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Approved Member

Are you sure? According to the training academy(downloadable app) it says demons can be upgraded into executioners. Demonoligists however is a magician unit that can be trained from archmages and archmages can be trained from Inquisitors.

Btw, Magic Light won't improve Sacrifice but a higher destruction skill will.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:31 AM
Approved Member

You always can put those demons into any place that sell things by the editor

Hey guys, I know it will be out of topic but can anybody tell me the progress of the game. I mean the order of all map you have to play through like Debir => Red Wind => Bolo => rusty anchor etc..
Old 07-31-2011, 09:41 AM
Approved Member

Sure it's,

Debir, Scarlet Wind, Bolo, Rusty Anchor, Verona, Montero, Tied (Dersu and Tekron and Umkas), Tied (Uzala and Elon), Tied (Sheterra and Nameless), and finally Reha.

I got it from this handy guide here,

http://www.gamebanshee.com/kingsboun...troduction.php

Daniel.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSoul View Post
Are you sure? According to the training academy(downloadable app) it says demons can be upgraded into executioners. Demonoligists however is a magician unit that can be trained from archmages and archmages can be trained from Inquisitors.

Btw, Magic Light won't improve Sacrifice but a higher destruction skill will.
Well I went down bit by bit from like 80 demons to finally 1 demon and even with 6000 on my item I was unable to change them at the demon unit changer.

Daniel.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:21 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1darklord View Post
Sure it's,

Debir, Scarlet Wind, Bolo, Rusty Anchor, Verona, Montero, Tied (Dersu and Tekron and Umkas), Tied (Uzala and Elon), Tied (Sheterra and Nameless), and finally Reha.

I got it from this handy guide here,

http://www.gamebanshee.com/kingsboun...troduction.php

Daniel.
thanks you for a quick response, I haven't finished the game yet and I have to know the progress because I created a lot of maps so I need to re-adjust the strength of enemy to fit the original game
Old 08-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

In my first game Shettera was a lot harder than Nameless because demons are harder to fight in general than undead, especially if you have some troops of lower level. I think the armies in Shettera are larger too, and you have to fight Black Dragons and Archdemons.