Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon

Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon.

Old 12-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Approved Member

Default How many items?

How many items are in this game? I haven't really been able to figure it out. It seems like I still once and awhile come across one I haven't seen before
Old 12-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

Hi, the quickest way is to launch editor.exe and after loading Debir location select from main menu Session > Items... and you will see all items available in game

Cheers!
Old 12-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

Hallo, i got the kings bounty gold edition from steam so I do not have the editor or the manual! can someone post a link to a summary of all items or upload the manual please?? thx alot!!
Old 12-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

You can see all items listed in game folder/sessions/mod folder(if you play any specific mod)/items.txt, find that file and in there are all items available in game. I dont think there is any link to it, because there are hundreds of items in game and it`s boring as hell to list them all Any way you`ll find all you need it items.txt file for checking item stats/modding/or whatever you want to see.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

I am afraid that I dont have those files since the .exe-file starts the game from out of the web..! (its always like that when u have games from steam). But I already found at least the manual from armored princess in the this forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...t=10787&page=7)

Does anybody know where you can find the manual for crossworlds already??