Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Old 07-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Registered Member

Default I forgot it was ready to download

I purchased CoD on steam back in April only to find out the release had been bumped to a later date. So, yesterday I decided to check on it and it had already been released in the USA.

I have been a virtual pilot since back in the CFS days and have also been a big fan of the IL2 series from the beginning.

I downloaded my new CoD game on Steam, hooked up my stick and started the game up. After setting up my controller and setting graphics to max, I opened the game. I was expecting to have problems, but to my surprise the game is quite smooth on my system. I flew some single missions and then started the campaign and I am pleased with the games performance. Good job 1C.

My system specs are : Intel i5 2500k, MSI Z68A-GD80, EVGA GTX 480, 8 gigs Corsair, Corsair 850 watt psu.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXOWill View Post
I purchased CoD on steam back in April only to find out the release had been bumped to a later date. So, yesterday I decided to check on it and it had already been released in the USA.

I have been a virtual pilot since back in the CFS days and have also been a big fan of the IL2 series from the beginning.

I downloaded my new CoD game on Steam, hooked up my stick and started the game up. After setting up my controller and setting graphics to max, I opened the game. I was expecting to have problems, but to my surprise the game is quite smooth on my system. I flew some single missions and then started the campaign and I am pleased with the games performance. Good job 1C.

My system specs are : Intel i5 2500k, MSI Z68A-GD80, EVGA GTX 480, 8 gigs Corsair, Corsair 850 watt psu.
That is good to hear!!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:58 AM
Approved Member

Welcome to the zoo!