Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > Walkthrough

Walkthrough Hints and solutions (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 01-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

Default ShadowHand Usage

Ok. I got the ShadowHand. This is interesting. I feel like Freddy Krueger.

I'm confused about how to control it. When I slash with it, I gain adrenaline. Then flames start glowing around it. The next time I use it, though, it shoots a fireball whether or not I want it to.

Meaning: It looks like I can't build up adrenaline without setting off the fireball.

Same thing if I have the second version, the Spike Shooter. As soon as there's enough adrenaline, it shoots a spike.

I've tried to reanimate enemies unsuccessfully, but can't tell if I have enough adrenaline. And if the Hand is glowing, I can't build up additional adrenaline because it fires.

Some functions require higher levels of adrenaline. How do I build that up without firing the ShadowHand?
Old 01-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Registered Member

Default Got It

Nevermind. I figured it out. Use the Melee button (Middle Mouse button) to charge up adrenaline without firing. I didn't realize that the ShadowHand had an alternate use button. I thought it only was Left Mouse button to use the ShadowHand and Right Mouse button to fire the right-hand weapon.

Plus the E Key to cast the Reanimate Spell (which still doesn't always work for me).