Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Other > Other Topics

Other Topics Feel free to discuss other topics here.

Old 08-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjg10 View Post
Yes for sure the All Blacks will be strong. However I'd be very surprised if New Zealand defeat France. I think France will win the group and New Zealand second.
millions thanks bro!!!very kind!!
but it will be hard cause the all black seems to be very very strong this year!(as always of course ,but this year new zealand team seems to be stronger than the others years!)
and when we see the last results of france...mmmm...hard for us.
but like all the supporters i believe in our success .go france!!
it is important for the tournament to win but victory or deafeat the most important is to fight like soldiers ,proud of our flag!
good luck to all!!
long life rugby!!
Old 08-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezshumniy View Post
go the wallabies. my cousin wont be playing, we dont have a chance, hehe
hello bro!!

the wallabies!!!hahaha....!!!!!they like to eat the frenchies with a kangourou sauce!!!!u are really very very very very strong!!!!
in paris for the last test match against us ,u win easy!!!!i must say u kicked ours poor ass of frenchies!!!great nations of rugby!!!the kings,the masters!!!
respect bro!!!long life australia!!

who is your cousin?

a video in honor of australia : this day,in paris,we didn't fight against a humans...but against a people come from a other galaxy...respect wallabies!!!

http://youtu.be/S2QErM_qnN0

Last edited by olife; 08-07-2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Approved Member

irishjg10, i dont follow the footy much so i was wrong, hehe. he only plays NRL or national rugby leage and state of origin. i thought he usually played for australia. his name is johnathan thurston.
olife-, i was wronger than wrong so not much will change, hehe. lol at kangaroo sauce, btw kangaroo taste great. ive never seen france play but south africa and new zealand i know are quite a match.. all players must have cast iron butterflies in them. i cant watch the vid coz of dial up atm. ill be sure to watch it b4 i go to darwin.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezshumniy View Post
irishjg10, i dont follow the footy much so i was wrong, hehe. he only plays NRL or national rugby leage and state of origin. i thought he usually played for australia. his name is johnathan thurston.
olife-, i was wronger than wrong so not much will change, hehe. lol at kangaroo sauce, btw kangaroo taste great. ive never seen france play but south africa and new zealand i know are quite a match.. all players must have cast iron butterflies in them. i cant watch the vid coz of dial up atm. ill be sure to watch it b4 i go to darwin.
hello bro!!

nice to see your cousin is a rugbyman in australia team!!great!!
yes kangourou is good ,i eat one time ,hehe!!yes we can find it sometimes in the french supermarkets!!
ps : please don't laugh to much when u will see the result of the french team vs australia in the video!!lol!!...mmmm...not realy good for us!!!
Old 08-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Approved Member

Bravo. bon jeu samedi dernier à Bordeaux. La France est prête pour la Coupe du monde.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjg10 View Post
Bravo. bon jeu samedi dernier à Bordeaux. La France est prête pour la Coupe du monde.
hello bro!

millions thanks my friend but it was closed!!great game to irish team!!!
i think the irish team is ready for world cup too!!
it was a great match and i must say that i was afraid during 25 mins in second half time,in fact even if we won ,irish team is as good as french french team and the result can be different too...we were lucky!!

nice game bro!
Old 08-16-2011, 04:10 AM
Registered Member

I know this would be a good cup again. I have been following the sport for a long time already and I can not help but have this fascination over players who really keep their head in the game.

This is really such a display of sport as you are just playing not like in other sports that physicality takes the better of their decision making.

You know what sport I am talking about, and let us just keep it that way. Though for rugby, we really have to commend the players.