Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Other > Other Topics

Other Topics Feel free to discuss other topics here.

Old 09-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

Well, I thik that a driving game shouldn't be played without any analogic controller. You cant say that a game handless is bad if you have no Force Feedback.

I cant say that Flight Simulator is unrealistic if I dont play it with a proper joystick
Old 09-27-2008, 10:14 PM
wheelking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
Well, I thik that a driving game shouldn't be played without any analogic controller. You cant say that a game handless is bad if you have no Force Feedback.

I cant say that Flight Simulator is unrealistic if I dont play it with a proper joystick
X-Plane 9 is more more realstic than it But requires 70GB area
Old 11-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

euro truck simulator is garbage and sabre isnt going to give you people any major updates for free , he sung the dam song about haulins free updates if sales was good . I think you truckpol tards need to wake up and get a life . Rig n roll and all their titles will always out class any garbage SCS & tardpol conns you idiots into buying .
Old 11-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by number9ark View Post
euro truck simulator is garbage and sabre isnt going to give you people any major updates for free , he sung the dam song about haulins free updates if sales was good . I think you truckpol tards need to wake up and get a life . Rig n roll and all their titles will always out class any garbage SCS & tardpol conns you idiots into buying .
Although this may be true, at least sabre and his team have something to show for the last 7 years.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Approved Member

i cant even play the damn game
Old 11-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Approved Member

Euro truck is just boring.

There is no point in that game. Only endless highways and Berlin with four streets. I can't even replace RnR until released. The controls are just impossible. You can't take a long curve at 40km/h.

And Haulin' is so old. I think there's such a great truck-game's public, don't you?

C'mon, Igor.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

Default help

Hello everyone, I have a problem to put things into Euro Truck Simolator, I'd like trucks, trailers, service stations, signs and fool around with money. Is there any. some will help me with this?
TurboTruckerDK