Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Crossworlds Campaigns

Crossworlds Campaigns Questions, strategies, hints and other info about campaigns in KB: Crossworlds.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlatea View Post
Yup, the most hated thing about no loss is the limit of troop choice. I begin to accept losses (though i try to minimize it) in favor of much more variety of troops, that's why i choose paladin with resurection, so as you said, virtual losses, still count as casualties but i don't lose any troops. But this easily gives me the freedom to use full troop with any troops i want as long as i have target, stoneskin/divine armor and a tank/sometimes secondary tank (well, againts lv 5 some other spells are needed as well). And i think all races have tank, though i usually bring paladin for mass resurect.
They should have increased the power of the resurrection spell, it is ridiculous that no matter how much int you have your stack of paladins will probably still be able to resurrect more.... Near the end of the game during recovery phase in difficult battles like Scrounger i was using Turn Back Time to regenerate my Paladin skill for the resurrections. They also should have made it possible to extend it to include level 5 creatures (say make this dependable on level of magic light (the resurrection helper skill in the mage tree) so that lvl 3 magic light allows lvl 5 resurrection) let order level + intelligence mainly dictate amount of hp restored.

Paladins are crazily overpowered so in any noloss it is hard to have to leave them out of it.

Last edited by Minecontrol; 12-07-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Approved Member

But then again the developer never intended it to be a no loss game.

If you want prove, First, why the hell they give you so many replenishments for your loss. Second, no loss or not doesn't affect final score.

So after doing many no loss walkthrough, i begin to realize that maybe those (including me) who do a no loss are folks that have very plenty of time or maybe they're more foolish than the one that doesn't care about no loss but still trying to keep losses to minimum.