Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2012, 02:32 AM
Registered Member

Default Condemned Heroes is extremely repetitive

As the title says, the missions are getting extremely repetitive. It's to the point where I just stopped playing it, as I was tired of playing the same scenario every time.

I've played around 5-6 missions so far and they have all been the same. You start out with only 1 or 2 squads of infantry and then attack fortified Germans in trenches with MG's and AT guns shooting at you. Sometimes you have to capture the town beyond the trenches. While I do like how much more important individual units are in this game, it's the same mission everytime. I feel like I'm playing the skirmish missions from assault squad over and over again (which were fun) but you only have around 16 men. You never get access to any tanks besides a few German ones that are sitting in the open for you to capture, or any guns except those you find. I find it incredibly odd I have not yet had control of one Soviet tank.

Please tell me the gameplay gets better (on the 6-7 mission I believe), but for now I feel like I'm done. I've played all of the Men of War games and love them, but this one has been frustrating. So far, there has been no variety in the gameplay. The missions were enjoyable in the beginning, but once you keep playing them with no changes in the objectives, it gets rather boring.

Last edited by ScubaSteveWA; 04-26-2012 at 02:50 AM.