Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 05-20-2009, 01:57 AM
Registered Member

Question American/ Turning Point mission

Hey folks... been lurking in this forum for a month or 2 while playing the single player campaign. Thanks for the tips and whatnot I've already received. I am stuck on the turning point mission. Ive held the supply depot and the attack from the east. I have made my counterattack but the mission wont end. I failed secondary and didnt destroy German rockets. Also a primary objective is still open " destroy mortars" but everyone is dead but me. I picked up the old mortars, tried to blow them up, moved men to spot that they were supposed to be, by the red arrow, but mission still does not end. What am I missing???
There is nothing left of the enemy.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Have you destroyed the mortars? I mean, you must shoot them to finish the mission, if their crew is dead but the gun still operational, it wont end!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Same problem here

I've killed all german units and destroyed every single tank/mortar/whatever... I completed the primary objective an destroyed the enemy mortars, but the other primary objective with the counterattack is still open. After 15 minutes of searchin i found 3 infantry units in the south-east corner of the map, killed 'em but the mission still doesn't end. Don't know, what to do
Old 11-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Approved Member

Question same-o prob

Yeah, had that happen to me too. Did a nifty counter attack, picked off all the enemy and then headed for them mortars.
Took them out one by one but then after all is done - still no mission resolution?

And i mean i totally destroyed em...and all the houses..and cooked all the enemy tanks [or made em mine...yeah!]

The objective points [red arrow] to a non-existent mortar [you saw that too it seems]
I could not find the wreck at all...like it disappeared [hmm, i think they all did that, unlike tanks that remain in a damaged/burnt condition - but then some fade away tho mostly in co-op not in single player if i recall correctly]

I drove tanks over the spot, shot at it, piled all my [considerable] forces all around and on that spot, yet nothing.
No enemies lurking just off the map edges....
Took me at least an hour to play - enjoyable - but then a sigh and i just closed the game.

Eagerly awaiting a solution...good luck guys.

Last edited by Janz; 11-05-2009 at 09:39 PM.