Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Planet Alcatraz

Planet Alcatraz 3D role playing game with isometric projection.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phet lac View Post
Hi all
pls help me, i get a critically wounded in game & don't know how to cure. The only doctor at hospitai in north city does'nt have talk icon, so i can't get him cure me. pls help.
Sorry for my english
If you get critically wounded in game, just put the surgeon kit in the character's inventory. then klik rest until fully healed.
surgeon kit can be bought at the hospital in the city.

Same procedure when we need to repair an item. only put a repair kit (forget the name) instead of surgeon kit.

Sorry for my english.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:15 AM
Registered Member

I get your answer. I'll try it. Thank you very much.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Approved Member

just got this and a farewell to dragons.ok ok i know i'm late... haven't done anything important yet but it's cool. after playing for a few more hours i will come back to discuss the game.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Approved Member

at the beginning it may disappoint you..but play for more 20 minutes and you will like it.
various and funny dialogues, many choices,many weapons and more...
quality of sounds could be alot better.
i wish more people will come here to discuss and even make some mods and improvements if possible.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Approved Member

let me ask you this. the first gorilla thing you see in the game. right in the beginning. is it possible to take it down? before the prison place. I tried for a really long time before just running past it.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Approved Member

Thanks to those giving their opinions - Without an actual review anywhere to be found it's good to hear that people are enjoying it.
I like the sound of the story, funny dialogue, opening new areas to explore, lots of guns...Ahh takes me back to the old Fallout days..

Looks like i've got another game to get I will post my opinions once i have played for a few hours.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Approved Member

Zany game) Russian one was made specially anti-politically correct with 14+ rating, English version is much less offensive though
Old 11-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divebomb View Post
let me ask you this. the first gorilla thing you see in the game. right in the beginning. is it possible to take it down? before the prison place. I tried for a really long time before just running past it.
you mean gorilla thing after killing that wild dogs? i could kill that by using many weapons and eating a lot of things to gain health.however i haven't tried that on hard difficulty.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:30 AM
Approved Member

ive been playing for many hours now taking my time as i always do with game like this but im am stuck on how to proceed on one of my quest after i rescued one of my m8 from being a slave it says report to blacky but when i go to the office building it is locked so i cant get in and cannot be picked !? any ideas ?? i have killed a guy guarding the train warehouse for him with a reward of 3000 promised but the same thing the door is locked to the office building so i cant talk to blacky ?

any hlp would be great
Old 11-13-2009, 06:38 AM
Approved Member

You need to visit required locations on global map (they appeared after you saved Sullen) and complete their quests before proceeding with the main quest.