Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 01-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Approved Member

Will 2017 be the year
We get some news so dear?
Old 02-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Approved Member

Another month past
I don't know why
I'd think different from the last
But I try and try
Sometimes I laugh
Sometimes I cry
Should this be my final goodbye?
Old 02-05-2017, 12:46 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Last goodbye?, that doesn't seem right...
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 02-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotrek View Post
Another month past
I don't know why
I'd think different from the last
But I try and try
Sometimes I laugh
Sometimes I cry
Should this be my final goodbye?
Hey Lotrek, Geez, I haven't been on here in probably years I think. Nice to see some are still hopeful (I guess I am as well, lol). Thought I'd just drop by an check in for the hell of it, but as silence from the powers that be seem to rule, still doesn't look good. Actually just recently picked up SW2 off GOG, and while I know it's for the most part broken, I am firing it up, and giving it a try anyways to help sate my Star Wolves yearning. Cool to see you still checking in bro...Cheers
Old 03-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Approved Member

Well who am I to give in when Nocalora29 is still hanging in there.

March
Arch
Starch
Larch
Parch

Perhaps my obliqueness will have them scratching their heads enough to reply.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

Hey, good to see you guys still around. Been quite a while for me, just dlld and started playing SW2 for the first time, as I was missing some SW in my gaming life, and thought I'd stick my head in to see what's up. Wish there was something....*anything* news worthy to read, but ah well. Keep the faith guys, I am. Even if it's for naught....
Old 03-02-2017, 12:22 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @Zoltan

Well I try my best to stick around, but as you can see its almost a private forum for like 4 people lmao.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 03-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Approved Member

Heh heh, yeah..you know what? We need a bar in here, where we can have a beer, and maybe some chips and nuts to snack on when we visit

Last edited by Zoltan; 03-03-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Approved Member

"Well I try my best to stick around, but as you can see its almost a private forum for like 4 people lmao."

All things are changing, you too, independly of your will. There comes new games, new duties, new weakness, you know it... It would be strange, if not. I not played sw long time, just time to time check this page.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Approved Member

Star Wolves 3: Ashes of Victory is a stand-alone expansion, the third game in the Star Wolves saga. Original large-scale scenario, closely tied with the first part of the intergalactic epic, helps players influence the ongoing events and affect one of many endings. Free roaming, free mission selection, free team forming – the world of Star Wolves waits for its heroes.

The epic saga continues. The last years of the Old Empire were soaked in corruption, piracy and the bloody conflicts which led to its demise. The so-long-awaited peace and order never returned to the Outer Worlds. The New Empire withstood heavy losses in the decisive battles of the Civil War and was forced to retreat to the Phoenix Sector. The clan feud cut the Triad Corporation into two irreconcilable camps. The attempt of an inner coup bled InoCo to near death. The entire systems fell under the control of pirates, and the allies of the former Emperor Ezar, who are trying to enforce terror and chaos in the worlds that would not obey them. The confrontation between various fractions escalates day by day, and a single spark is enough to set the Universe ablaze again.
  • Improved graphics with carefully preserved esthetics of the original game.
  • Large-scale scenario to cover more than 110 stellar systems.
  • Thoroughly re-worked tactical and role-playing systems.
  • New protagonists and NPCs, well-known from the previous games of the series.
  • New factions, ships, weapons and equipment.

Trailer: