Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

View Poll Results: Which one?
Men of War: Assault Squad 4 100.00%
Men of War: Condemned Heroes 0 0%
Men of War: Red Tide 0 0%
Men of War: Vietnam 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

Smile Which Men of War is played the most online?

I've had MOW for a few years now and I'm thinking about buying another version. I just wanted to know which has the most active players online?
Old 07-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Approved Member

Of those versions, its 100% Assault Squad, the rest do not even have any MP ability I dont think..and I do know none of them sport the same Combat/Assault zones type of play. Red Tide I think is entirely SP and Vietnam and Condemned Heroes have Coop play for online at best...Vietnam is a stand alone, half baked attempt to make a Vietnam MoW...

I will prolly have to get MoW:V eventually....for modding lol...will prolly end up playing it through once then modding it..the M48 patton is awesome lol..Atleast MOW:V adds a new era to MOW...WWII gets old afterawhile.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightFandragon View Post
Of those versions, its 100% Assault Squad, the rest do not even have any MP ability I dont think..and I do know none of them sport the same Combat/Assault zones type of play. Red Tide I think is entirely SP and Vietnam and Condemned Heroes have Coop play for online at best...Vietnam is a stand alone, half baked attempt to make a Vietnam MoW...

I will prolly have to get MoW:V eventually....for modding lol...will prolly end up playing it through once then modding it..the M48 patton is awesome lol..Atleast MOW:V adds a new era to MOW...WWII gets old afterawhile.
Thanks I will be getting MOW: AS