Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 08-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

Angry men of war has a terrible player base.

i made an account on this forum just for this topic, so ive recently started playing the original men of war after buying it on a steam sale a couple months ago. after completing part of the Russian campaign i decided to try out the multi player, well that dident work out to well i got kicked from 4 games in a row because i was a quote on quote "noob" like seriously? how am i going to ever get any better if i cant join any games online. it just pisses me off that people think so high of them selves that they cant play with a newer player. anyways thats my rant for the day, am i just having bad luck or is it always like this?
Old 08-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, players like to kick you out of servers in MoW......its best to make your own battle and see if anyone joins it...atleast then you cntrol if you kick people out and maybe some other "noobs" might join you and you can get a game going. Yeah, it really is annoying as shit though, try to come on for a nice face stomping night of MoW only to get kicked out of like 20 straight games eh? Its why I spend like all my time in my mod on Men of war...
Old 08-15-2012, 04:31 AM
Approved Member

Well it like that in almost all multiplayer games not just men of war but if you're having a hard time finding a game to join you're free to join us we don't care if you're a noob we just play for the fun of it.

So if you would like to join I and a couple of my friend's on steam to play a game of good old men of war add me on steam TIGERvsWOLF

Last edited by SpeedWolf; 08-15-2012 at 04:33 AM.