Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 04-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Registered Member

Default Problems with Condemned Heroes

I really hope there is a patch coming out soon as this game has more bugs than any game I have ever played.

1. Enemy units run or get stuck on the borders of the maps where you cant see them to kill them. This is especially critical when the map REQUIRES you to kill them in order to complete the mission.

2. On certain missions invincibility is apparently turned on or something because I will throw AT grenades on enemy infantry and they just continue on like nothing happened. I then tested it by sending a squad to the other end of the map and they ran the whole way taking fire and never took any damage.

3. Friendly AI. well besides the fact that they are useless, your own infantry inside of vehicles will continually get out of the vehicle under small arms fire....yes that's right, they GET OUT and then get killed. No I did not eject them. I am a seasoned MOW player not a noob that pressed a wrong button lol.

At this point the game is basically unplayable except in Multiplayer which is fine if all you want to do is play multiplayer but I didnt pay $30 for just a few new maps. I, as a customer, demand that if I am going to pay for a game that it be functional. I dont know who tested this game pre-launch but they should probably not hire them from a temp agency. I have seen bugs in games before but not such critical ones and by no means as many as there are in this game. PATCH IMMEDIATELY!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crmsnfire View Post
I really hope there is a patch coming out soon as this game has more bugs than any game I have ever played.
Bugs aren't the real problem, it's BAD GAME design. The same one like in Red Tide.

2) Sandbags around AT guns are also indestructible against HE rounds.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Registered Member

Default Just plain weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crmsnfire View Post
I really hope there is a patch coming out soon as...
..there are some houses in "Payment in Blood - Making the Fortress fall" where broken & open windows, give germans so much cover, that even T34's 85mm shell, "right between their eyes" = Does nothing to them.

And then you shoot the same house, with a panzerschreck and its' walls are like paper. = What ? ! ? ! ? !.

Last edited by HHeplo; 04-26-2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Just editing
Old 04-30-2012, 12:46 AM
Approved Member

Default Problems in that missions as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHeplo View Post
..there are some houses in "Payment in Blood - Making the Fortress fall" where broken & open windows, give germans so much cover, that even T34's 85mm shell, "right between their eyes" = Does nothing to them.

And then you shoot the same house, with a panzerschreck and its' walls are like paper. = What ? ! ? ! ? !.

Ive had some issues as well on that mission, including a frequent game crashing error.