Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 04-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

with regards to previous stalking?

it was pathetic, i made youtube videos at one time, giving a slightly extreme view of my christian and paranormal beliefs claiming the sinners will die, and that i have et blood etc, - bizzare to some people, maybe so, but all of it harmless each to his own
yes there were many people who disagreed with me, said `what a looney etc`, but that was really it

then this woman from the u.s (portland) came along..
shes like 40 something, got a face looking like a pickup truck run her over, and obsessively made video after video after video claiming she `knew my name, who my father is, what he did for a living, where i was etc`

for example i make a video outside an asda, she tracks the asda superstores that match the one in the video and says `thats where he is go find him`

in addition she went on forums where i had registered and BEGGED the admin to give out my ip

she tried adding what she thought was my facebook,
and added many of my friends who were minors at the time, and tried to get them to admit i had molested them etc etc

she even made a fake webpage about me, claiming `where i lived` (wasnt true but still the fact shed even think about doing that is ridiculous)

plus on the webpage she wrote lie after lie about me making death threats, peadophilic acts etc etc

all in all this woman devoted the best part of 2 and a half years harrasing me...

ive reported everything to the portland oregon police, and im hoping they do something about it, because this woman is beyond absolutly sick - she is an obsessive stalker, i dont know of anyone so mentally obsessed with somebody as she is

im not a violent person but this person has maliciously stalked me and attempted to stalk my family too, and i would gladly slit this woman`s throat, that is how much i hate the person now

because ive reported the person to youtube, she now uploads her videos on other sites where they wont remove them, plus the encylopedia dramatica page she made about me the admin dont remove pages no matter how much you harrass somebody on there, because simply put the site is `for the lols`

and people wonder why there are so many suicides as a result of cyber bullying..

anyway thats just the explanation in response to your question about the previous stalking i suffered/suffer from, and this is why when i randomly get threats in game from this faroeseviking user im not just going to take it lightly

there is nothing wrong with harmless fun online, but when you start talking about ips and trying to find out peoples real life names and adresses, that crosses the line of harmless fun.

peace

Last edited by marybiggles; 04-11-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:40 AM
Registered Member

I registered after i saw this crazy stuff this women is doing, and Mary, this is no longer cyber bullying, this is cyber stalking/harassment! You should file a charge again, seeing the police rather wait for this bitch comes out on you first before they look at your case.

I found this:

Quote:
Federal cyberstalking laws

Federal law provides a number of important tools that are available to combat cyberstalking. Under 18 U.S.C. 875(c), it is a federal crime, punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000, to transmit any communication in interstate or foreign commerce containing a threat to injure the person of another. Section 875(c) applies to any communication actually transmitted in interstate or foreign commerce - thus it includes threats transmitted in interstate or foreign commerce via the telephone, e-mail, beepers, or the Internet.
Or you could let some people from 4Chan or Reddit help you out by returning the favor on this bitch.

Btw, does she still has that youtube channel/and or websites? If she still is on youtube, we can flag her account.

Last edited by Necramonium; 04-13-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

she`s put all the videos on private and moved them to a website named `the fatal error network` whom ive reported to their admin many times, and nothing done

its sick, and the last thing i wanted to do was drag it here

she justifies everything what shes done in the name of `collecting evidence`

yep..

anyway lets get back on track and not give attention to the sicko because thats what she probably wants, to know shes caused distressed so she can gloat over it
Old 04-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marybiggles View Post
she`s put all the videos on private and moved them to a website named `the fatal error network` whom ive reported to their admin many times, and nothing done

its sick, and the last thing i wanted to do was drag it here

she justifies everything what shes done in the name of `collecting evidence`

yep..

anyway lets get back on track and not give attention to the sicko because thats what she probably wants, to know shes caused distressed so she can gloat over it
If that fatal error network won't do anything about those video's, you need to find out who is hosting the fatal network..