Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty

King's Bounty Famous series of Fantasy Real-time RPG with turn-based battles.

Old 05-29-2018, 01:51 PM
Approved Member

I wrote another email to a guy from c1, asking about a new king's bounty. He responded with this.

"
Hi Andreas,

Well as mentioned previously I cannot share with you anything but I can tease a bit. Lets just say that you may hear more about it sooner than expected… 😉"

That can mean anything though. There's really no info here. But it does indicate that something is coming. Sooner than expected all depends on when I expect to hear something .
Old 05-29-2018, 05:01 PM
Approved Member

Well E3 is the next big game conference but I'm not sure 1c presents at E3. What's the next one in Europe ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeonz View Post
I wrote another email to a guy from c1, asking about a new king's bounty. He responded with this.

"
Hi Andreas,

Well as mentioned previously I cannot share with you anything but I can tease a bit. Lets just say that you may hear more about it sooner than expected… 😉"

That can mean anything though. There's really no info here. But it does indicate that something is coming. Sooner than expected all depends on when I expect to hear something .
Old 06-12-2018, 05:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeonz View Post

"
Hi Andreas,

email them back and say if they give us more info, that krc6311 will offer his luscious body to the creators. They will either fork over all the information, or they will stop making the game entirely out of fear that this may happen
Old 06-20-2018, 03:11 PM
Approved Member

"sooner than expected" - hahaha, in 3 years or more. They can't make a website for several years.
Old 07-21-2018, 12:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair80 View Post
"sooner than expected" - hahaha, in 3 years or more. They can't make a website for several years.
Perhaps I just gotta make them keep their word. I will now expect the game to be out in 6 months. That way it has to be sooner than 6 months. Wohooo!
Old 07-28-2018, 12:54 PM
Approved Member

Next King's Bounty will come soon ...
Old 07-28-2018, 01:42 PM
Approved Member

anything else? Any info? or just talking? I will believe when I see.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

And so, when will new King's Bounty be? I only see information about another games, nothing about new KB.

Last edited by Alistair80; 09-09-2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:12 PM
Approved Member

Just dropped in here to say I really hope they will announce a new game soon.

I absolutely love the game series, especially the legend and armored princess/crossroads <3
Old 09-18-2018, 06:01 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up Next King's Bounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair80 View Post
And so, when will new King's Bounty be? I only see information about another games, nothing about new KB.
Give it 1-2 months