Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Good luck and thanks for everything you've done, all your hard work and dedication, sometimes seemingly overwhelming , has not gone unnoticed.
All the best, live long and prosper
Old 12-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Approved Member

thanks Ilya to all job... More thanks for all...

Il2 is great sim...
Old 12-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for so many moments of satisfaction.
If new projects are as they have been so far in the series will Il2 sure many of us hardcore fans.

Thank you very much.

(thx too for Google traslator )
Old 12-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Approved Member

I hope everything works out for you and your colleagues who are effected by this.In the end it is a sim,losing your work is real.
Good luck
Old 12-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Approved Member

Thank You Luthier! We really appreciate what you have done in all those years around IL-2. Tremendous amount of fun was brought to us by you and the team!

Good luck with your future projects. I hope you wont turn away from the flight sim world!

S!
Old 12-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Approved Member

Salute Luthier

Good luck on your future endeavors.

I hope you get to make that Korean War Sim you've always wanted to!!
Old 12-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

Thank you Luthier for your engagement in il2 series developping, you and your team have given to the community a precious piece of work which has provided years of enjoyment to all of us.
What would be your involvement in future combat sims, the certainty of having made ​​an indelible mark in the history of game industry will accompany you.
Thanks again.
Beside this, I can not suppress the sadness for the inglorious end of CloD; I put a lot of hope in it and now my hope is to see it live again in a new decent look.
Salute!
Old 12-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Approved Member

Thank you for everything Luthier, good luck in the future whatever you may decide to do!

Pity CoD did not get the success it deserved, despite that, it was an amazing experience.

~S~
Old 12-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

thank you Luthier for all your work specially your dedication!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Approved Member

So sad it ended like this, Luthier!

Cliffs of Dover has been a journey! Sometimes a really irritating journey but a journey nonetheless. Some days I'd moaned and complained as my PC stuttered from one frame to the next... moaned about you as well! Quite a lot, actually.

One thing that has to be said, though, is that it was getting better! After a recent gpu upgrade, my enjoyment levels have risen by leaps and bounds! Cliffs of Dover wasn't a failure... far from it! So some things didn't work properly..... just look at the things that did! Oh how they worked!

306 hours on Steam! 306! Nothing else on my library list even approaches that level of dedication! Sure... plenty of other people have flown it for much longer but, what can I say? I'm a very busy chap. 306 hours is a lot of gameplay.

It won't stop there either.

You guys created a wonderful product and, even though you are walking out that door for the final time, Luthier... walk out that door with your head held high.

Good luck to you and the team!

PS: Luthier.... you go find the guy whose decision it was to print such crappy specs on the box and you kick his arse!

Last edited by Volksieg; 12-12-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Closed Thread