Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > Walkthrough

Walkthrough Hints and solutions (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 02-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Default A question about first boss

OK, so far I'm liking this game, however I have a doubt:

First chapter, I reach the end boss, the wizard.

So he started teleporting himself and my bullets wouldn't hurt him, so I started focusing on the minions he summoned, I noticed that when killing his minions his lifebar woul go down slowly. Eventually, once the wizard's lifebar became very short, a cutscene starts, in it, the wizard jumps down and levels with me, he summons this kind of pink shield and the main character comments on how the only way to kill the wizar now is by using melee attacks. But then, right after the cutscene ends, the main character says something like "ha, you didn't liek that very much", and the boss is defeated, a door open and a soldier hits me with his rifle, the level ends, and I'm prompted to advance to the next level. The problem is... I never foughr the wizard, its like I skipped the second part of the fight... Is this a bug...or is it the way its supposed to be???

THX..
Old 02-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

This is not a bug just how the game is. Once you reach level 2 you will continue fighting the wizard.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Registered Member

ouch, sorry should have seen throught the second level before posting the question, hehe...sorry, thanks, nonetheless.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

Hi!
I've completed the first chapter but i cant enter level 2... It says "Level completed" but there's no way to go on with the second chapter. can anyone help me? and excuse my english
frede
Old 02-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

Ahh i found out why i completed the mission but never reached the 2. chapter. i didnt knew that i had to blow up the wood"tower" at the beginning of chapter 1. i always jumped over the sandbags to get in the trench (seems like a bug). so i never met the british soldat who hides himself in the trench.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

wait, so you manage to skip that whole part and still advance to the end of the level?...mmm....bug...or amazing feature?!....hehe...na, seriously, bug...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasiurus View Post
wait, so you manage to skip that whole part and still advance to the end of the level
yeah
Old 03-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frede View Post
Ahh i found out why i completed the mission but never reached the 2. chapter. i didnt knew that i had to blow up the wood"tower" at the beginning of chapter 1. i always jumped over the sandbags to get in the trench (seems like a bug). so i never met the british soldat who hides himself in the trench.
thats not a bug, thats intended. Objective to destroy the wooden tower is kind of secret/optional/secondary objective, or whatever you want to call it
You do not need to complete this objective to finish the mission. As someone said here already, you can just jump down to trenches and continue in level.